Forum to read news and post comments/questions about the Community.

Moss

The END of this community!

Post by Moss on Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 am

Most people here, in my opinion, are fans of general survival horror - opening numerous possibilities of discussion - and a community isn't innately topical, it's equally interpersonal - constituted of the people, their personal issues.
Silent Hill abbreviated is SH. Survival Horror abbreivated is SH. If you pronounce 'SH' in a Japanese accent, it it pronounced as 'see'. Do you 'see' Silent Hill is the Survival of Survival Horror- the prophet?

Xuchilbara

The Red God

Post by Xuchilbara on Sat May 17, 2014 8:29 am

Yeah, we give each other warm fuzzy feelings and all that gay stuff.
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 am

Well, I think I give my collaboration too sometimes, by given a reason to need warm fuzzy feelings...

Moss: indeed, but there is horror movies and horror tv shows fans too. People here know the stuff. When I opened this thread, I was thinking the possibilities we got here, the potential. I'm skeptical with the current capability of Konami to manage SH franchise, and I was thinking how this community can survive of this horror!

Silenthill4life

Post by Silenthill4life on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm sure there will be an influx of new SH fans with the upcoming Silent Hills. Hopefully it will strike a chord with this generation of hardcore fps gamers and turn them onto this kind of thing.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:34 am

I became a fan the year before HC was released and I got to admit it's really beautiful being into the game when new Silent Hill stuff comes out!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Silenthill4life

Post by Silenthill4life on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 am

Oohfakanorus wrote:I became a fan the year before HC was released and I got to admit it's really beautiful being into the game when new Silent Hill stuff comes out!

That's kinda like me. I became a fan when HC was released. I saw it being promoted on a gaming tv show. They were describing Alex's character as nonchalant and had high expectations for the game. They were all praise for the SH franchise, so I got very interested.
From the clips they showed it looked very good, story-wise and in terms of graphics. I was very excited and did my own follow-up research on the game and I was struck at how unique the whole world of silent hill was.
It just seemed so different to the video games I was used to.

Kurosawa

Post by Kurosawa on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:32 pm

I've visited some boards that have only a few active members, I'm talking like maybe ten. But still those boards are up and people post there. Atleast from the look of it this place gets new members pretty regularly so I wouldn't consider it that bad.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm now optimistic about the community, at list for next couple years. I want to believe SHs will he released next year, so people got subject for this board. But then we might have a quick lost of active members.

The statistics we see at the bottom: Most users ever online was 113 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 am. This tell us that the summit is recent. But my own experience prevent me form being optimistic to the point of relax.

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Post by DevilsThunder on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:22 pm

I know I just joined here to talk SH with all you great people, but I used to visit this forum on and off.

I was mainly getting a feel for this place. The end for SH did feel like Downpour, but like most of us/you guys have said. "Its been a mix review with Downpour, if Downpour had more love." Then maybe it should have been delayed to improve it for sure. I personally didn't care for SH: BoM for the Vita, but gave it a chance at least. I still would love a CGI Silent Hill or a Animated Movie, why cause it can be done, and it would have so much it could do than a real action movie cannot create.

Previous

Return to Silent Hill Community