AlchemillaHsospital

The game may appear at the next State of Play!

Discuss the upcoming PS5-exclusive remake
Annin_Tofu

The game may appear at the next State of Play!

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Well... I was starting to wonder. :oops:

https://wccftech.com/playstation-state- ... -31st/amp/

State of Play could take place on either 31 March or the 1st of February. So we just have a matter of days to wait. :pirate:
Otherworld

Re: The game may appear at the next State of Play!

Post by Otherworld »

Sony is in a spot right now as they have no new exclusives set to come out for a while. I believe they will have a state of play very soon and SH2RE will be a part of it.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Finally! :twisted:

Boredom is a sin. Always remember that. :P
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

https://youtu.be/hqTjbZwBGDA?si=nysmXcCpKRa1ZRnZ

Happy the nurses look more deformed than the first demo. Nice call back to Origins and even Homecoming with the x button prompt.
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Melee looks good.

Gunfire needs work
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I'm very happy with Konami right now. I think a lot of people sadly will continue to hold a vendetta over Konami's relationship with Kojima and review bomb anything Konami releases, but we have to move on someday, and Konami gave us a free game which, while not absolutely amazing, has all the bells and whistles of such a story about Silent Hill, even further exploring the idea that our mind can be caught up in this otherworld without us being there in the flesh. You know?

And to be honest, Kojima only contributed to one game anyway, which was more so a demo concept. For a game that never was, no less. So why the hell does he get more credit than Team Silent personnel? Like, I ain't saying that people cannot admire the man's work. But I draw my lines when folk act as if he made the series. It's like they are totally staunch for the guy.

Sorry. I feel inclined to get a bit salty when people always act like the series is "dead" forever, because Kojima isn't involved any longer, when Team Silent and multiple other devs had been involved with the franchise long before he was. So I mean, how come people never really say, "Oh, it's dead now 'cause Team Silent disbanded' or something?