AlchemillaHsospital

Does anyone like the direction of Resident Evil?

Discussions on all other popular horror video game franchises.
Annin_Tofu

Does anyone like the direction of Resident Evil?

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I would love to know what became of Billy Coen after RE0 and for Natalia to be revealed as Alex Wesker.

This would be better than having so many remakes coming out from Capcom. Meh. :|

It would be cool to see if the characters really don't age very quickly. Some of them are now infected, which I don't know. Aren't they potentially bioweapons now as well, huh? :mrgreen:

Either way, I hope the blue Umbrella thing can eventually lead to something meaningful.
Otherworld

Re: Does anyone like the direction of Resident Evil?

Post by Otherworld »

I think Capcom is knocking it out of the park.

They have handled the remakes well (except 3 although it wasn't horrible) and have kept this franchise form disappearing into obscurity like this franchise.

Letting the newer generation enjoy this franchise has been a very smart move.

I want to see a main character die in RE9.

I want to see a new Revelations.

Billy should end up in the Blue Umberella.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Re: Does anyone like the direction of Resident Evil?

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Since they jumped ahead in time in RE8, I wonder how old Chris will be in that year. The ending with the agent at the car, takes place in the future.

Rosemary is all grown up, seemingly able to keep her mould powers under control.

I reckon Leon and the others will be retired by that stage. Maybe not, though. I think they'll make it the exposure to the Las Plagas, etc, keeps him looking young and feeling awesome.