AlchemillaHsospital

Nurse durability

Discuss Silent Hill the first game here.
Otherworld

Nurse durability

Post by Otherworld »

I have been watching an LP of SH1 recently and I noticed something that I never noticed before but I am wondering if it is actually true.

I am wondering if anyone here knows if the color of the nurse (sweater) are an indication of their durability.

Does anyone know?
I'm going to town either way.
firecrest

Re: Nurse durability

Post by firecrest »

Yeah, Puppet Nurse has Types A, B, and C.

Types A and B both wear blue, but Type A is brunette, hair combed back, looks a bit younger; she has 400 health points. Type B is blonde with bangs covering her forehead, looks more mature than Type A; she has 650 health points.

Type C wears green and has 800 health points. Type C also has better eyes; meaning she can detect Harry better than the other types.

For reference, Puppet Doctor has 750 health points.
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

firecrest wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 am Yeah, Puppet Nurse has Types A, B, and C.

Types A and B both wear blue, but Type A is brunette, hair combed back, looks a bit younger; she has 400 health points. Type B is blonde with bangs covering her forehead, looks more mature than Type A; she has 650 health points.

Type C wears green and has 800 health points. Type C also has better eyes; meaning she can detect Harry better than the other types.

I was unaware of this system. Thanks !
I'm going to town either way.
Naroon

Post by Naroon »

firecrest wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 am Yeah, Puppet Nurse has Types A, B, and C.

Never knew this info, really cool stuff.
Ernest Baldwin: "The Gods are here. You know it too. You were born in this town."
LostInTheFog

Post by LostInTheFog »

I played this game a lot, and I eventually have discovered the differences, but it's interesting to have the numbers.

What I like in SH1 is the traps they do in the game. You got inside a room and there is one in each side of you - better move fast! Think the other games don't have so cool nurse fight as the first one!
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"