AlchemillaHsospital

The Milking Dead...

Discuss the massive world of media entertainment and what it has to offer.
Annin_Tofu

The Milking Dead...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

It ended on Sunday, but not really. What is dead can certainly live again. :P

Because we are getting not one, not two, but THREE new shows next year I believe, and also some mythology type series on top of things to explain the back story of some people. So yeah. That's really four series, I guess.

I tuned out ages ago, with a heavy heart. I did truly like 'Fear' and I never got into 'World Beyond.' I don't regret it either. :oops:

But Jesus. One reason I quit was that it just got too hard to follow with there being 4,358,741 characters and flashbacks, and then the walkers just didn't matter that much. It simply put, became a drag.
Otherworld

Re: The Milking Dead...

Post by Otherworld »

I liked Fear as well but lost touch.

Once I finish watching the series I am done with the shows.

On TV this franchise has been completely watered down and will become unwatchable IMO.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I liked the earlier seasons because you had a limited number of characters. I had no quarrels with the villains. I liked them. I even like Negan.

But four stretched out seasons of him being in charge and then imprisoned was boring to endure. I really should try to at least suffer through season 11, or whatever number we are up to, but only for a nostalgic purpose.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

I bailed around introduction of Negan. Never got around to Fear...
I've no inclination to catch up on what I've missed.
At its peak it was nothing like it on TV. I think a big shark jump was didn't they cut down a load of cgi dead with chains between two buses being driven fast?
The Prison and fall of their safe haven I've forgot the name of where my favourite series.
But series 1 was superb. Let's acknowledge that.
I'm not sure how to do spoilers on here. Stop reading etc
I since read up on it's ending before seeing this thread. And having a V.O. I'd be pretty pissed off if I'd stuck with it and gotten that.
I don't begrudge fans of the series. I used to watch. Don't feel like it these days
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I think three spin offs is too much. :?