AlchemillaHsospital

It's dead, Jim...

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Annin_Tofu

It's dead, Jim...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

The Internet, I mean. :rip:

Forums barely have any activity. :cry:

This is now the only forum I'm gonna post on, except Biohaze. Nobody on other forums gives a crap about my opinions on games, or whatever. I felt like it was time to get off that sinking ship. The S.S. Your Site Sucks Horse Balls Mavis. :lol:

Screw social media for wrecking the classic forum discussion, though. :mrgreen:
rodox_head

Re: It's dead, Jim...

Post by rodox_head »

I hate to say it, but I don't see much life here either, or even the broader silent hill fan base as a whole. Not to say there aren't likeminded fans, but where, or around whom, do they congregate these days?
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

They're probably on GameFAQs. I don't see the point in posting there. At least not about Resident Evil. I've been there before, and they all seem really ignorant on that site. :?

Unfortunately, besides that forum, all other gaming forums are just so inactive. Although I get really bored not having a real social life. But I got knocked back a lot in my life by people I met. It really doesn't do much for your confidence. :potion:
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

Yeah, people hate forums. I love them for being more personal and open than mainstream social media.
rodox_head wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:56 am I hate to say it, but I don't see much life here either, or even the broader silent hill fan base as a whole. Not to say there aren't likeminded fans, but where, or around whom, do they congregate these days?

I suspect, maybe not this forum, but my SH group on FB will jump numbers soon with the new games. It already has, but the activity on it is still fairly low when it comes to participation.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I tried to stop posting on forums because of an Australian guy following me around online and because they were so quiet, but you always get cravings for banter again. Especially if there's nothing to do offline. :P

God, I hate typos. :|