AlchemillaHsospital

I haven't played any Silent Hill games in years...

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Annin_Tofu

I haven't played any Silent Hill games in years...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

If I was going to, I'd skip certain ones.

I haven't really played any horror games since RE8. I never even bothered to play the Shadows of Rose content in October.

What about you?

Is the PS2 a dust collector today? ;)
Norus_Rebirthed

Re: I haven't played any Silent Hill games in years...

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

I still used my PS2 for Final Fantasy 12.
I really loved The Getaway 2. Because for a bonus it unlocked a map of London you could drive around. Or visit the park and handcuff complete strangers. And when you think what's happened with the Met since. Very prescient!
I played some Uncharted 2 last year. But other than that, video games "died" for me in 2013. Just doesn't have the same pull as it used to. But happy to sit back and let newer people get into them.
Very unlikely I'll go PS5. Was seriously considering a PS4. But then the PS5 got announced. This is what's going to happen isn't it?
Continually making newer versions that will somehow make our lives complete as long as we keep buying and upgrading in an infinite loop.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I'm just bored these days. There hasn't been any new horror games I've been interested in for a considerable amount of time, so I resorted to getting through my horror films collection instead.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

thesaunderschild wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:51 pm I'm just bored these days. There hasn't been any new horror games I've been interested in for a considerable amount of time, so I resorted to getting through my horror films collection instead.
Have you tried a change of not going for Horror games and just trying something else. Even if it's different from what you normally play. Just enough so you can master that.
I'm not into Football but I'd be up for a Football Management game. But they'd probably have you playing the match yourself.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I used to love the WWE games, but that was before THQ gave up the license. After that, 2K took over. They weren't the same after 2K13, or whatever the last good one was called. They really went downhill by removing features and having too many glitches, and the gameplay was becoming unremarkable. :rip:

I am not really a fan of other genres, but I do generally like to play fighting games. :P