Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

Ice To Never

Ice to meet you

Post by Ice To Never on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 pm

I've spent the past couple of years finishing off University, and interning abroad in third world countries with terrible internet. This left me with very little time to talk about SH and such, and honestly with the way Konami was going at the time, it also left me rather annoyed at the whole SH situation, although I did get to play PT which I thought was cool in its own right. But now that I am done with all that boring education stuff, jobless and with nothing to do, I go online to see what is up with the SH community. To my surprise the site I used to post on is gone (hellsdescent).

Well I was part of a few other SH forums, but I do not remember my logins for those and I were not very active anyway. So here I am. My favorite SH is the boring choice of SH2, and I still play through that and SH3 at least once a year. Other favorite games are the old Bullfrog classics, ico, and grim fandango.

Anyway I got nothing more to say, other than if anyone got a job for me, send me a pm. :cut:

#votebernie

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Ice to meet you

Post by nur_ein_tier on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi and welcome! I used to be on HD also.
ImageImage

Ice To Never

Ice to meet you

Post by Ice To Never on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Thanks. Yeah I remember your username I think (so please dont tell me you had another name on there haha), and seem to remember a few others on here.slightly more trouble remembering my own... confusionbay or cleansation I think.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Ice to meet you

Post by nur_ein_tier on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:05 pm

I remember the name cleansation.

I have the same name, yes. Several people here were on there. In any case, we still discuss SH and other things around these parts. =]
ImageImage

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Ice to meet you

Post by Otherworld on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:03 pm

Greetings and Salutations

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Ice to meet you

Post by Oohfakanorus on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 pm

Greetings!
Another member from HD finds their way here! I remember you being on the site, cleansation, but welcome your new persona.
Welcome to this forum and yeah, although Konami have messed things up, we're still here. We still love the series. And new people still keep registering.

Enjoy your stay (As they used to say in introduction threads on HD)!

Sincerly,
Formerly Leasowe (before turning to Monocle Man)
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Lilith

Mind of Destructive Taste

Ice to meet you

Post by Lilith on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi and welcome.

Your icon arouses and confuses me.
I cease to exist on the Christmas list

narwhalsnbears

Intergalactic Nomad

Ice to meet you

Post by narwhalsnbears on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Ice to meet you too :) I'm new here as well. Similarly, my SH community from over a decade ago isn't around anymore (Black Helix).

Where and what did you intern with? Traveling and backpacking abroad is an absolute pleasure of mine.. One adventure that actually landed an internship spot with National Geographic a couple years ago while I was in Ireland.

Loved your intro! <3
Narwhals & Bears
coming to you in technicolor from the Other Side

Ice To Never

Ice to meet you

Post by Ice To Never on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:51 am

A mix of social work and psychology, in a kind of temporary orphanage in the Philippines. If you want to see true horror you can go there...

Thanks for the welcomes.

Skördeman

Ice to meet you

Post by Skördeman on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Hey and welcome. I feel like Bernie wouldn't say that. I hope he wouldn't.
There's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city

Lilith

Mind of Destructive Taste

Ice to meet you

Post by Lilith on Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Failstaff wrote:Hey and welcome. I feel like Bernie wouldn't say that. I hope he wouldn't.

Me too. I largely disagree with it. It sounds like elitist snobbery. Double Helix only made one game, anyway, and I still think Tomm did a good job even if I do not like every game he worked on. He did his best.

Also, get tired of hearing about how great SH2 is.
I cease to exist on the Christmas list

Kurosawa

Ice to meet you

Post by Kurosawa on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Welcome!

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Ice to meet you

Post by PinentidHead on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Sorry you lost your community but you are welcome here - we will not vanish easily!

You know, we have seen the USA run for white house. It's important to us, usually the new govern breaks some deals and we lost a lot of money, but we like american people anyway. It seems for many people I talk about the run of Democrats vs Republicans is Bernie vs Hillary, and wtf is Donald Trump anyway??? This guy will put USA in lower level than Brazil or Philippines. This guy seems Pyramid Head that killed James and escape from otherworld - sorry for those will vote for him, but his image here is real bad.

A mix of social work and psychology, in a kind of temporary orphanage in the Philippines. If you want to see true horror you can go there...

You will be amaze of how globalized horror is, and how near it is from all of us. After some years in social-economical crisis, my town now got social "war numbers" with many deaths every night, you will not be safe anywhere anytime here - it's deep! And the worst part is to be attacked by children! So you should think very carefully what kind of government leaders and legislators you will vote for the next years, it is not easy for nobody in this little world.

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill