Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

alenky

girl from outerspace

hullo

Post by alenky on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Hej, im a small bird u can call lucie, i love some things about Silent Hill and also dreamy old childrens books and art, tea, retro gaming and japanese street/magazine fashion like mori, cult party and lolita/ouji kei...i like music a lots too and some anime and films. also nature and magic, cozy abandoned places, antiquity...i want to be a musician and also write and illustrate childrens books bc that would be fun and work from my soul. emotionality, sincerity and innocence are very important to me. i played silent hill since i was 12 years old and it influenced me a lot and helped me through tough times and remains a familiar and comforting touchstone for many things in life. what i connect with in Silent Hill is often the same as what i connect with in books and music. alessa is my favourite character. i also love the game Rule of Rose very much and Yume Nikki. im neurodivergent and agender. i live with my fairy sibling in a little house between the forest and the sea. i want to make more friends who share similar interests and outlook on life . ^ ~ ^

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

hullo

Post by nur_ein_tier on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Ah, good, you introduced yourself. I saw your posts and wondered "who is this"" =]

Here, have a health drink :health: and welcome! I'm your mentally unstable admin! =]

I've always thought it would be cool to do children's books, but haven't really gotten together an portfolio appropriate for that sort of thing. first time I went to college, it was for art.

We also have discussions of things like gender if you are interested in the Lounge subforum (not sure if you need to have 50 posts to see the Lounge or not, can't remember. I keep changing the settings around here).

Still haven't played Rule of Rose, sadly. =[
ImageImageImage

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

hullo

Post by Oohfakanorus on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Welcome lucie! Enjoy your stay!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

hullo

Post by Otherworld on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Greetings and Salutations !

Xuchilbara

The Red God

hullo

Post by Xuchilbara on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 pm

'Ello there bugger roo
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

Kurosawa

hullo

Post by Kurosawa on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:23 pm

A late hello!

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

hullo

Post by PinentidHead on Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi! I see you talk in some sort of English I don't know, still learning Brazilian Internetês...

Welcome anyway (anyway???)

Zach'sdaymare

hullo

Post by Zach'sdaymare on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:22 pm

greetings my friend

Vestige

hullo

Post by Vestige on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:58 am

Your name change caught my attention, is it in reference to Neco z Alenky? In any case welcome.

narwhalsnbears

Intergalactic Nomad

hullo

Post by narwhalsnbears on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi Lucie! I'm new to the forums, and even though you posted this several months ago, still wanted to say hello! Music and children books! Wonderful descriptions. Aye, Alessa is one of my favorites as well.
Narwhals & Bears
coming to you in technicolor from the Other Side

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill