Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Greetings from the Devil

Post by DevilsThunder on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Good evening to those, I am DevilsThunder.
I have came where I was needed, and now I have found my Restless Dreams in Silent Hill. I've been a fan of SH for 10+ years now, I was first introduced to SH2. Back when I thought Resident Evil was good until I found SH, I still remember getting stuck in the Apartment building for so long I would keep starting a new game until One Day I figured it out :twisted:

I have played some of Silent Hill Main Games, but not all. Below is my list of games I've beaten in the series as of now, and possibly I'll write a summary of what I thought of the game. So lets begin the Journey into the Hills.

Silent Hill 2: This game will possibly be my all time favorite one, just because of the fact that it was the first one in the series I actually played. When I finally beat the game which I'm assuming at that time, most of us got the same ending? But it was great with the six other endings too, I really liked the Dog and UFO ending.

Silent Hill: Homecoming Finally in 2009 if I remember right this game came out, since me and a buddy of mine had this tradition where if I new SH game were to come out, we were not allowed to play it until we got to hang out. We finally beat it after possibly spending more time one the final boss and anything else in the game, we got one ending which I can't remember for the life of me. But then later found out there's like 3 or 4 different endings.

Silent Hill: Downpour When I first heard about this and that the infamous Pyramid Head wasn't gonna make an appearance in it I was first stunned, but then after following it and watching trailers, I soon took it like a fresh start to the series. Once I started to play it I pretty much went into Downpour with an open mind. After seeing the improvements from the "real world" to the "creepy world" and learning that now they put in side quests into it which made the game tons more fun, the new creatures and the "Boogie Man" set the game a little more interesting. Eventually I loved it so much I did 100% the game. In conclusion I enjoyed my time with Downpour, just because it was different, fresh, puzzles were cool like the play theater one and the side quests were great.

Silent Hill: HD Collection Every Silent Hill fan was probably thrilled about this Collection when it was first mentioned. Once it first came out, reviews from fans and other well known reviewers have said its broken. With a day one patch that fixed some of the stuff but it still wasn't the original. At one point there was a "versus match" between the original and now remastered versions. It got so bad, Amazon refused to sell the HD Collection until it was fixed. Once again I played it again and remembered why I loved this game, nothing can take those memories away from me.

As for Silent Hill 3 believe it or not, the HD Collection was the first time I got a chance to play it. I loved it again, some of those jump scares worked on me, like the mannequin scene and this wasn't much of a jump scare but it was different creepy enough to finally hear "the happy birthday" scene. Loved every minute of this game, but not as much as Silent Hill 2, but Silent Hill 3 is a master piece though.

P.T. Silent Hills Probably the best Playable Teaser I've ever played.
Last edited by DevilsThunder on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:41 pm.

Borg

Ghost

Greetings from the Devil

Post by Borg on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:52 pm

I expected someone else from the title.

Welcome :D

We hope you'll like it here.

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Greetings from the Devil

Post by DevilsThunder on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:18 pm

devil hunter wrote:I expected someone else from the title.

Welcome :D

We hope you'll like it here.

Opps ;)

So far so good, just trying to reply to certain posts :)

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Greetings from the Devil

Post by Otherworld on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Greetings and Salutations

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Greetings from the Devil

Post by DevilsThunder on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Otherworld wrote:Greetings and Salutations

Thanks friend :mrgreen:

Xuchilbara

The Red God

Greetings from the Devil

Post by Xuchilbara on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Your name rhymes with devilhunter's! xD

Well sorta. Welcome there sport.
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Greetings from the Devil

Post by DevilsThunder on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Purramid_Head wrote:Your name rhymes with devilhunter's! xD

Well sorta. Welcome there sport.

Kinda, if anything hes hunting me ;)

Thanks man, love the site.

Vengur

Warcraft is my jam.

Greetings from the Devil

Post by Vengur on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:54 am

Welcome home, and enjoy your stay. I posted a link of a song from one of your loyal slaves.
Why does the Devil have a monopoly on buying souls?

DevilsThunder

Just a Silent Hill Fan

Greetings from the Devil

Post by DevilsThunder on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:01 am

Vengur wrote:

Welcome home, and enjoy your stay. I posted a link of a song from one of your loyal slaves.

Thanks, ha I love that song.

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill