Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

Shikou

Ghost Photographer

So this is Silent Hill huh?

Post by Shikou on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Im known by many names on the net but I'll just use this one here so hi!

Nothing much to know about me except I speak English, Spanish, and some Japanese. So if you want something translated from Spanish or Japanese Im your guy or maybe you want to know how to write your name in Japanese I can do that for you too just message me or something maybe you want me to double check something. I do import games from Japan to improve my Japanese and most likely the Wii-U being my first imported system because of Fatal Frame 5 along with a Japanese 3DS for some other games I want to play on it but cant due to region restrictions.

I've loved horror since a kid because of Buffy the Vampire Slayer during the 90's and I really love the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series. I also like Parasite Eve, Ikenie no Yoru (Night of Sacrifice), Nanashi no Game (Nameless Game), and of course Silent Hill. I do like non-horror stuff like Digimon, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, and Persona (Persona 2 being my favorite dont get me mixed up with the other fans >.> ). I like many other things so dont be shy to ask.

When I think of horror I have a realistic view. While people think running around and mindlessly shooting zombies in Resident Evil or just anything with zombies or blood and gore in general would be scary I think the opposite because I dont see that happening in real life. I do see something like The Last of Us happening because its scientifically backed up if it affected humans. Im into the occult and believe in ghosts, demons, and curses due to real life experiences as a child and Fatal Frame being the first to actually scare me I have a lot of respect for for the series because of the first game scaring me more than once within 20 minutes. Needless to say, Im a rock. I dont get scared easily lol.

In case anybody are wondering, my icon as Im typing this is Yuri from Fatal Frame 5 that recently came out for the Wii-U.

Oops, sorry for making this very long. I have a habit of typing up books as my intro lol
Last edited by Shikou on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:11 pm.

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Post by CrazyCatLady on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello there and welcome! The Greys are here. Image

Borg

Ghost

Post by Borg on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Welcome, we hope you'll like it here.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Greetings and Salutations

Vestige

Post by Vestige on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:39 am

Hello. I wish i had a more creative way to greet you but i ran out of ideas in 1982.

Xuchilbara

The Red God

Post by Xuchilbara on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Hey guy, we have a lot of the same likes and tastes in gaming.

I got into Persona through 4, I plan on playing through 2. I've also played Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Souless army. Enjoyed it. But my fave so far is actually P3. I want to marry that game and have it's babies. (Also, played P3P and P4A.) I'm telling you this because I want someone else to talk to about Persona since it's not big in the states. I also know Japanese and Spanish.

友達になりましょう ~! :pirate:
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill