Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Hellooo~

My name's Sairyuu. You can call me Sai, it's easier to pronounce and easier to remember x)
I am soon 18 years old, my birthday being the 12th of September.
I live in France, next to Lyon. I study literature. :)

In life, I play the violin, the saxophone and the piano. I'm fond of electronic music and video games. I really like anime and manga too. I recently got into Silent Hill, as I finished the first game around two days ago, and I really liked it. I plan on doing the first four games to begin with, and I also just began Silent Hill 2 (best bathroom ever). :D

I came here because I had the need to talk about Silent Hill. I think I will really like the series. So I'm pleased to meet you, and I hope we'll get along! :)

MuFc l mAtt

Oohai c:

Post by MuFc l mAtt on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Hey Sai! Welcome aboard! And glad to hear that you are falling for this most legendary of games series! :P
-

Borg

Ghost

Oohai c:

Post by Borg on Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:44 am

Welcome! We hope you'll like it here.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Oohai c:

Post by Oohfakanorus on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:05 am

Welcome! I hope you put up some You Tube or Instagram videos of you playing your instruments!
Hope you enjoy it here, Sai!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 am

Thanks guys! :D

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Oohai c:

Post by Otherworld on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:32 am

Greetings and Salutations, I hope you enjoy Silent Hill 2. It is my favorite.

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:06 am

Silent Hill 2 seems to be scarier than the first one though. I know I'll like it anyways c:

Crystopsy

Canadian Role Model

Oohai c:

Post by Crystopsy on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm definitely digging the instruments you play, my friend! As somewhat of a musician myself, I know those particular instruments are not that easy to learn, so kudos to you!

Glad to have you aboard, Sai! :)

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Why hello there c:
Thanks!
I agree. The violin is extremely hard. The saxophone is way easier, but you need breath. c:

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Oohai c:

Post by CrazyCatLady on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello there and welcome! The Greys are watching, beware.

Another musical artist here :3 I play the clarinet. I've never played the violent (though wanted to), but my father played it when he was in school.

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Violin is like torture. x)
It hurts the back, the wrists, the fingers and the arms. I had a bad moment while learning it (for the first two years).

Leonard Wolf

Just another resident of Silent Hill

Oohai c:

Post by Leonard Wolf on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Welcome, make yourself comfortable.
And by the way, your english is pretty good =), do you speak fluently?
And I'm glad you're liking the series, the first game is really great, the second is good too, but I think you'll really fall in love with the third game, which is the best and my favorite (and it was the one that winned a game we've made here a while ago, ie, this one: http://silenthillcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=435844), I only hope you don't get disappointed when you play the fourth game and the others which came after it, because, well... They are not that bad, but in my opinion it was after the fourth game that the series began to decay, and they are pretty much inferior compared to the first four games.
Well, that's it, feel at home!=)

Sairyuu69

Oohai c:

Post by Sairyuu69 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks! :)
I used to be bad at English. But since I got into a lot of troubles IRL and couldn't make friends, I felt the need to talk with people on Internet. So I somewhat became good at school (I dunno how, maybe because my teacher was a pain x)).
I don't speak it fluently, but I write and read a lot in English. My accent is pretty bad to be honest. :P
I'm looking forward to Silent Hill 3 too. I'll play the series until The Room, dunno about the the others, because I don't have a PS3 (I just have a PC)...

Thanks! If you want you can check my commentary on SH2 as I play it for the first time in the Silent Hill 2 board!

Leonard Wolf

Just another resident of Silent Hill

Oohai c:

Post by Leonard Wolf on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:08 pm

I don't have a PS3 too (yet), so I also didn't play the games released it (Silent Hill Homecoming and Downpour) yet, so I don't even know how they are and can't give my opinion about them.XD
But as I've already played others also released after The Room and I didn't like them (Origins and Shattered Memories) and due to the direction the series took after The Room, I don't think Homecoming and Downpour are very different (or better) than Origins and SM, and despite I still didn't play these two games I kind of I already know what I will see and what to expect when I play them.
Besides, a friend of mine who played Homecoming told me she didn't like the game, because it's pretty much different from the first four games and after she played it she said she realized that the series is already too far from its roots.
And plus, I already know that Akira Yamaoka is no longer working in the franchise, so we already know what to expect from the next games, huh.
Anyway, the first Silent Hill games were great, but now due to the direction the series took... which is a path of no return.:/
I think it will never be the same again, and to think the exact same thing happened to Resident Evil, another great game franchise.:/
IRL? You mean In Real Life?
And I understand you regarding english, I also have been through something similar.
But in my case, I was bullied because I didn't know speaking english, so I decided to learn it.(And it became a great passion in my life)

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill