Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

GeekBoy

Hello I am new to Silent Hill games

Post by GeekBoy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:47 am

:halo: Hello everyone Okay I don't really know just what to say i have played Silent Hill for the last 6 months so i am kind of new to it i have played and beat Silent Hill 1 and 3 and am now playing Silent Hill Shattered Memories after reading some post on this page i am starting too think maybe this game is not the best pick for me to over come my fear of Silent Hill so does any one have any tips for a newbie like me? :halo:

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 am

Welcome! Enjoy the ride!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

CrazyCatLady

Queen of Alien Relations

Post by CrazyCatLady on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello and welcome! Beware of The Greys.

Only advice I can give you is play 2 and 4 too. And Downpour. And Origins.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Greetings and Salutations. My advice is to play all of them if you can. You'll be able to engage in a lot more conversations like that.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh yeah, and 4 was the only game that made me hallucinate floating heads in my room after playing it loads.
So... maybe not the best game to confront your fears, but face your fears down! You need the dread of putting a disc into a console that only Silent Hill 4 The Room can give you!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Gauss

Post by Gauss on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:52 pm

Keep playing the games. For Shattered Memories, follow the cues (think they go from really icy to less icy as you get near the end of the leve) around the doors to get to the end of the nightmare sequences.
Last edited by Gauss on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:22 pm.
There's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city

Crystopsy

Canadian Role Model

Post by Crystopsy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Welcome aboard! :)

GeekBoy

Post by GeekBoy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 pm

:halo: ok First i want too say thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone

fromelmstreet wrote:Keep playing the games. For Shattered Memories, follow the cues (think they go from really icy to less icy as you get near the end of the leve) around the doors to get to the end of the nightmare sequences.

REVEAL SPOILER
Thanks i have been i am at the school now where the Shadow girl that looks like Cheryl runs out the side door

Princess Lea wrote:Oh yeah, and 4 was the only game that made me hallucinate floating heads in my room after playing it loads.
So... maybe not the best game to confront your fears, but face your fears down! You need the dread of putting a disc into a console that only Silent Hill 4 The Room can give you!

After reading this i cant wait too get SM beat and move on to 4 you make it sound like a wicked scary game Lea

Nutmeg wrote:Hello and welcome! Beware of The Greys.

Only advice I can give you is play 2 and 4 too. And Downpour. And Origins.

I plan on playing them all as soon as i get some of my fear down a little bit i mean i like the feeling of being scared of the game i just think its kind of childish too be scared of well anything or thats what i was raised to believe by my dad who let me watch scary movies ever day from the age of 2 i mean i was the only on in my 1st grade class that talked so fondly of the movie Hellraiser it gave the other kids nightmares so that was always fun :halo:

Edit: I just beat SHSM i am thinking maybe SH2 Now and just work my way too the rest you guys have been awesome with great help thank you all

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill