Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

Valkyria

Hello

Post by Valkyria on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:07 am

Acctually I'm not into all those introduction things, so if you're interested into something, you can ask. I warn you, I may write weird because my English isn't very good, but I'm practicing. So don't get mad if you'll find some mistakes.

The reason why I decided to join this community is because I find silent hill probably the best games series ever. I've played first four games and I liked all of them. My favorite still is Silent hill 2, it has a wonderful story.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Hello

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 am

Welcome to the forums! And your English is fine. In any case, we won't get mad about it. Feel free to join in the discussions!
Valkyria wrote:... because I find silent hill probably the best games series ever. I've played first four games and I liked all of them. My favorite still is Silent hill 2, it has a wonderful story.

I'd have to say definitely the best game series. Image
ImageImage

Dallow

Hello

Post by Dallow on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:40 am

Welcome Valkyria, pleased to meet you. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

By the way, I admin a board where most of the members are from non-English language countries and trust me there's nothing wrong with the way you write. You have a good grasp of the language. :)

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Hello

Post by TraceBASS on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

*Thrash-metal plays ominously in background* And so, the weirdness begins!! :twisted:

WELCOME!!!!!! :D Glad to have you as a part of the community! Be prepared, as things may get incredibly weird in this thread. Just nod, smile like you understand...and always make sure you have a gun. ALWAYS. :lol:

@nur_ein_tier
Where are you getting these funky emoticons?! :?:
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

Churchy

Hello

Post by Churchy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

Hello there! I'm new myself and as others have said, you English is really good! I think any language is harder to write than it is to speak so you're doing great!

I agree with you on Silent Hill 2, the story is fantastic. Also once you play through again, the details are even greater!

Valkyria

Hello

Post by Valkyria on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Thank you all for pleasant acceptance. :)

Metal Man wrote:*Thrash-metal plays ominously in background* And so, the weirdness begins!! :twisted:

WELCOME!!!!!! :D Glad to have you as a part of the community! Be prepared, as things may get incredibly weird in this thread. Just nod, smile like you understand...and always make sure you have a gun. ALWAYS. :lol:

I just can't wait for Silent hill otherworld insanity. :D

Churchy wrote:I agree with you on Silent Hill 2, the story is fantastic. Also once you play through again, the details are even greater!

Details! That's what I love about Silent hill. Every monster, every corpse, everything there has their own meaning and everything goes around the main story.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hello

Post by Lilacatz on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Valkyria wrote:Details! That's what I love about Silent hill. Every monster, every corpse, everything there has their own meaning and everything goes around the main story.

Yup. 8-)

Anyways welcome!
I'm Metal's boss, also know as the mayor of SH. If a guy named "Spooky Thing" stops by telling you things about me... Don't believe him. :lol:
So yeah if you don't have a gun take this girly staff of justice that holds the power of Princess Heart! Quick!
Heather is looking for it. BTW. Boy she looks mad. Bye! *runs*

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Hello

Post by Wren on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome, darling!
Your English seems pretty good so far, fear not! Hope you have fun here, and see you about.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Jesus blows up balloons all day

Hello

Post by nur_ein_tier on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

Metal Man wrote:
@nur_ein_tier
Where are you getting these funky emoticons?! :?:

From my old forums.I made a whole bunch of SH ones.
ImageImage

Valkyria

Hello

Post by Valkyria on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 am

Hello again, everyone!
It's been such a long time and I'm surprised i can still access my old account here, though it's rather embarrassing to read my old posts, but whatever. :mrgreen:
So anyway, I'm back now, hope I'll be more active this time,
I love old silent hill games so much and i always feel nostalgic when re-playing them. x)) Also played Downpour and enjoyed it. :)

Anyway, Nice to meet you all! It's nice to be back. ^^

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Hello

Post by Oohfakanorus on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:11 am

Welcome back! And agree on Downpour being a lot better than people claimed it was.
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Hello

Post by Otherworld on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:07 am

Welcome back.

HeatherMasonSH3

Ugh, forget it!

Hello

Post by HeatherMasonSH3 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:45 am

Welcome back

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill