Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

colorless

Heya!

Post by colorless on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey everyone, sup? I've been a fan of the Silent Hill games for some time now and I've played them all so far, 2 and 3 being my favorites. I decided it would be nice to chat with some fellow fans, which led me here. Hope to see ya around. :D

crazyhorse

Taco Shack Employee

Heya!

Post by crazyhorse on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Welcome colorless! Silent Hill 2 and 3 are great games. Are you looking forward to Silent Hill: Downpour?

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Heya!

Post by Wren on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi dear! Nice to have another new person around. Have fun!

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Heya!

Post by Lilacatz on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome! *grabs colored pencil* Now don't move.

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Heya!

Post by TraceBASS on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 am

Whoa, now, Lila! Just put the pencil down...take a deep breath, and repeat after me-*steps in bear trap*
AH, MOTHERF@#@%!%(@)*%@$*()@%*)@(%)@%(*@%$(*)@_%*)@_%*)@%$*)@*)%@)%@*)%*@)%@%(*)@%*)@%)*@%@)%*)@%@)%*@%@%*$@%)@%*%)@%*@%)*%)(#*$)@(*$)@&*$_)%&()!(!^%_*(#%^@#&#@% ALAKAZAM!!!!!!!!

...Whew. That was one nasty trap. Knew I shouldn't of played Alan Wake. :lol: Crafty emos...

In any case, welcome, colorless! I am your friendly brutalhood, Metal Man - I'm like the evil Spiderman, but no so homosexual. :mrgreen: (You cannot tell me those disco dances he was doing down the street are not suggestive!) Enjoy your stay here, don't eat the cake, that belongs to somebody else, and just have fun with our strange discussions!! ...Oh, and there's also the rest of the forum. :lol:
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Heya!

Post by hairymason on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:55 am

Colorless? Did you used to play Magic the gathering? The card game. I played for awhile, I was pretty good, the local comic store sponsored us to go to a tournament in Chicago. There were people dressed like the middle ages, and I smoked 'em in high tech boots and a skull cap like I was in Das Efex! No! I don't have a time machine! I'm just real old! Thanks alot by the way!

Oh! and welcome to the forums! You have now been officially welcome wagoned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more questions! We have Rosemary!

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill