Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hiya~!

Post by Lilacatz on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 pm

@Uhtred
Well it's been like this for the threads of the las t 10 members or so.

@Metal
We should open our own chat or something, where we can play all we want. I see many would enjoy to jump in and Roleplay.

Oh you think you have it all figured it out, that you can just avoid your duties.... Oh well I have news for you...*evil chuckle* I've been nice for too long...*sinister laughter*
*knocks you down* When you wake up you shall be tied to a chair forced to watch...*evil laughter* Barney and friends!
I will pay PH to keep an eye on you. I'm sure that a life size undestructable dummy replica of James will keep him on my side.

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am

@Uhtred
We're more of a hazing committee than a welcoming committee, on reflection. :mrgreen:

@Lilacatz
Sounds like fun.
...Sounds like fun. :lol: Can Pyramid Head fly?
I shall challenge him to a match...as soon as I'm done playing Resident Evil 5. (I'm ashamed to admit how freaking addictive it is to me. :geek: )
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Hiya~!

Post by hairymason on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 am

Bitter Season? No idea what it means but cool name.

I am Hairymason. I love you.

was that creepy enough? I'm the member of the welcome wagon that doesn't show up until you are feeling comfortable. My alter Ego is Dinah shore and I enjoy long walks on the beach, camping and anything else that makes me sound castrated enough to get a overbearing internet harpie to want to date me.

I'm actually kidding, but if I don't try to make you feel like I'm stalking you, Lilacatz will clone me and make me eat my own skin.

Please love me too.
No more questions! We have Rosemary!

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 am

Funnily enough that you came in, hairymason. We were starting to lose our evil. Jolly good timing, old chap!

BitterSeason, Mr Mason here is an experiment that Lilacatz and I undertook about five or six ye...no, yesterday. The reasons...erm, best left unknown. We wanted to create a 3rd party so that...well, I wouldn't feel like I had received the Wicked And Weak ending in working with Lilacatz constantly (that, and we were extremely bored, and evil. :twisted: But I digress.) He has the special ability to bend the fabric of time, and make homemade pizza.

~ TraceBASS

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Hiya~!

Post by hairymason on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 am

All pizza is Homemade. You have only to believe!

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh my~! This community makes me smile like a giant dork. IT'S AWESOME.

@Metal Man
You are awesome.. and hilarious XD

@Lilacatz
All of the music is fantastic~ Each game has an amazing soundtrack! I like that every time I listen through the soundtracks, I hear something new that I never realized was even there~ it makes me fall even more in love with them.

@Uhtred
Hi! And thank you for the welcome! XD
Yes, I enjoy SH4 quite a bit~ though, the ghosts are terribly annoying and Henry's soul-lessness irks me a little bit. Walter's bat-shit craziness makes it all better, though.

@hairymason
Hello! Rest assured that your post was definitely a bit on the creepy side~ but thank you for your unique brand of welcoming!
I hope you don't have to consume your own skin D: I can't imagine that would be very comfortable (cloned or otherwise)!
And it's okay; I love you and how you give me the warm, fuzzy feeling of possibly being creeped on. It's great!
As you wish, you may destroy me
---I wouldn't care.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hiya~!

Post by Lilacatz on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

I think that the Welcoming Commitee makes anyone smile with it's tales full of randomness. ^_^ Thus makes your stay here quite enjoyable.

@BitterSeason
Yep, there's always a small melody or note that makes it more special. Like one of the Shattered Memories songs that has a bit of an original SH1 song. I think it's Frozen Rain. ^_^

@Metal
The pizza was my idea.

@hairymason
No one makes homemade pizza anymore...
The homemade pizza is a lie.

The cloning and eat-your-own-skin idea is fabulous! XD

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 am

I didn't realize it until just a bit ago, but hairymason's initial post on this thread reminds me a teeny-tiny bit of Stanley Coleman.. mostly the "Please love me too." part. (Yes, I know hairymason was just kidding... and he's probably a billion times more awesome than Stanley.) *nervous, shifty eyes* I'm just over-thinking... and Stanley creeped me the hell out... probably even more than Eddie or Judge Holloway.. and all through diary entries, no less! *shudders* Am I the only one who found him (Stanley) to be terrifying?

And all this talk about pizza.. it's making me crave nachos. 8D

@Lilacatz
Ah! I kind of want to listen to the soundtracks now just to find more similarities!
I usually listen to the soundtracks in a playlist when I am drawing or trying to fall asleep... Which reminds me... I should post some of my random SH doodles in the Fan-Works section. *ponders* (Yay, off-topic!)
---I wouldn't care.

hell_untold

Hiya~!

Post by hell_untold on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 am

Hello to everyone Im Hell_untold and a newbie here, hope I can find friends here with enthusiast to my favorite game. tnx to the management for giving me the oppurtunity to be a part of silent hill community..and to all the members that will be welcoming me hehe... I give you guys my thanks :)

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:58 am

@Lilacatz
The time-bending was my idea, too! :P You're just jealous because I can do the splits. *does splits* *CRACK*
...Somebody...wanna...call a...y'know, f$@% it. *explodes* *dusts self off* ...What? 'Cause I can. :mrgreen:

@hell_untold
I welcome you as well, good sir...or madam. :D You can never be too careful.

@BitterSeason
Oh, that was nothing. You should've seen him channel Mickey Mouse! He freaked the hell right outta Mira! :lol: Fortunately, I found her...she was hiding under a bed in Brookhaven, whimpering. At that point, a Wheelchair strolled in, I kung-fued it to death, it re-assembled itself, we played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 until the early hours in the morning, and I then kicked it in the gonads, and bolted.
...Don't ask me how I know I hit it in the roundtables...gives me the creeps, too. :lol:

Having being currently unable to play Silent Hill 3 at this point in time (I am a total cissy. :P ), I cannot offer my opinion on Stanley, as I do not know much about him...but what I do know intrigued me.

And yes, post your random doodles. We would all appreciate your input! :D (Don't worry about going off-topic...I think it's been kinda lost in the fog by now. :mrgreen: )

~ TraceBASS

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:29 pm

@hell_untold
Why hello there, good sir/madam/non-gender being!
*pulls a creepy grin* LET'Z B FRANDZ, K? <---- ugh, it almost hurt to write that horrendous sentence... Not because I am against any sort of friendship or anything, but because it isn't correct. *rages*
Well, anyway! I am also sort of new here~! Do you fancy discussion on different theories that one would make about Silent Hill, perchance? I would like to hear your points of view! (That goes for anyone here!)

@Metal Man
M-Mickey Mouse!?!? Sounds absolutely terrifying! Poor Mira~ Your adventures through Silent Hill are fascinating! :D And I am wondering if you have some sort of special power that helps you locate the vital regions of wheelchairs?
And~ when you get a chance to play SH3, you definitely should (: it’s pretty awesome… a lot of it is sad though… and a certain part with a certain light/mist of death is probably the most incredibly frustrating thing in the world (even if it isn’t the most challenging)… but I won’t say anymore… ANYWAY! Yes, I find Stanley pretty interesting, though one of the creepiest characters EVER.
Also~ I’ll go about rounding up my doodles and scanning some in sometime this week XD A lot of them are just little chibi-esque doodles… but I might have a few finished ones lying around that are even halfway decent.
---I wouldn't care.

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 pm

Not as terrifying as his Ben Kingsley impression. :o
I've started torrenting it, but I'm waiting for my internet to speed back up at the end of this week before I continue. (I know a lot about the story, I just haven't played it yet.)
Chibi? Brutal. :D Could I perhaps request a chibi drawing of myself? :)

~ TraceBASS

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:43 pm

@Metal Man
Oh, my! :o
Yay! I hope the game works out for you XD Also, I was just being careful... I didn't want to spoil anything. I've had bad experiences with people when it comes to spoiling... ^^;;
And~! of course I could draw a chibi of you~ I would just need to know what you look like ^^;;
---I wouldn't care.

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Well, I'm usually all good withh spoilers. :D But I have also pissed off a friend of mine by spoiling a show...that neither of us really watch in the first place. :lol:

Try the 'Post your pictures!' topic in the 'Everything Else' forum. (But be prepared...I posted some strange pics... :mrgreen: Mwahaha...)

~ TraceBASS

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:51 am

@Metal Man
Between either breaking peoples' hearts or setting them into absolute rage over spoilers, I try to be extra careful on information about plots when talking about them. I've had people yell at me and stop talking to me over plots for television dramas and videogames before..
I know that a lot of people here, regardless if they've played the games or not, will know a good amount about the plot anyway because they are a part of the community that is so in love with the series. When I do cover something up, I sometimes also worrry that, by doing so, someone will take it as me insulting their intelligence, which I wouldn't do.
Even so, there is the slight chance that they would want to find certain pieces of information on their own because they might not have gotten to one of the games, I try to cover up anything that has even a slight chance of spoiling something or try and be vague/non-specific. I do admit, though, I have slipped up in a few of my posts on this particular thread.
As for the "Post Your Pics" thread, I will sift through it~! I'll admit, I did see it, but haven't exactly went through any of it because, well, it was, if memory serves me correctly, many pages... also, I am a creeper and a thread lurker, but being so in a "Post Your Pics" thread makes me feel a little bit on the stalker side.
Oh golly.. I've gone off ranting on you... Sorry Metal Man!
---I wouldn't care.

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am

@BitterSeason
Agreed.
Hehehe...another one...I mean, uh...nothing... :twisted: Mwahaha...
I rant a lot too; Taco. See, there ya go. :D Rant-a-riffic. Don't worry 'bout it!
My pictures are towards the later pages (i.e. the newer posts). Be warned - I am extremely odd. :mrgreen:

~ TraceBASS

Hjerteknuser

Little Monster

Hiya~!

Post by Hjerteknuser on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

@Metal Man
XD woo!
And I shall look! And I shall keep your warning in mind as I explore the depths of the PYP thread!
---I wouldn't care.

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Hiya~!

Post by hairymason on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 am

There is always the chance that they are chicken shit and that's why they don't know the plot.

TraceBASS

Hiya~!

Post by TraceBASS on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:10 am

@hairymason
I like that. :lol: Another valuable contribution from the good sir with the deranged look in his eye!

~ TraceBASS

Previous

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill