Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

sereda008

May the darkness consume you.

Post by sereda008 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 am

Greetings, peasants and nobles!
I have come to this conference area as a fan of silent hill since playing Silent Hill 2, and it inspired me greatly. Currently I am working on a horror game, inspired by Silent hill and Penumbra, and my main reason is to ask something about the textures provided here.
But I knew about this website for some time, and wanted to join it even before I knew that it had contained textures.
Although Silent Hill has died in the past few years, even failing to produce PC versions and becoming more action-based, the previous series still remain the greatest.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Post by Lilacatz on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:14 am

Well in my RP world I am the mayor of SH, so that would make me the queen of darkness...I think?

sereda008 wrote: Although Silent Hill has died in the past few years, even failing to produce PC versions and becoming more action-based, the previous series still remain the greatest.

*snif* Yeah no matter how much they use the good SH name for evil. We will never forget it's original story line.

sereda008

Post by sereda008 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:39 am

Do you mean to say that I am role playing? Ah no, I am just being my inner self.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Post by Lilacatz on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:32 am

Nope. I have gained the habit of roleplaying here. Which is funny since they took down the roleplay thread the second I wanted to roleplay...
I'm glad you are yourself.

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Post by Wren on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:54 am

Welcome sereda!
Good luck with your game, and hope to see your posts around.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Post by hairymason on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 am

You people and your ambition around here! I'm working on a game, I have a website with 4000 drawings. What happened to being lazy? I myself am working on a 12 pack and I have 4000 dollars to go on the student loan that never got me a degree! I feel inadequate!

Just kidding by the way. I am glad all you people here have all this great stuff so I can enjoy it all and not have to lift a finger.

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the pie, if you ever find it. 9 months and i still have no idea where it is. But the people are alot of fun so enjoy and share your ideas and creations as often as possible. I share mine all the time. Sorry about that.
No more questions! We have Rosemary!

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Post by TraceBASS on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am

@Lilacatz
I'm game for that RP topic. :D

@sereda008
Welcome!
I have absolutely no idea why I was the last in the Welcoming Committee trifecta to welcome a new user, but that's beside the point. :mrgreen:
Enjoy your stay here...and I'm not going to make...any jokes...because I'm...falling...zzzzzz....

...Taco...
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 am

Welcome to the forums!

Well, there's still hope that future installments may be of interest. I like most of the recent games, but lack of PC versions is something that makes me sad.
ImageImageImage

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill