Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi, my name's Jose and I'm a Bolivian Silent Hill fan since 1999.

Since the first game came out and after reading the Plot Analisys by President Evil I immediately fell in love for the series. So much in fact, that I decided to start a SH related webpage (Silent Hill Universe) back then in 2003 when I was 18.

I can play some Silent Hill songs (mainly from the first three Silent Hill games) in piano and electric guitar.

I've also made the english subtitles in the Spanish production Broken Notes, which is a Silent Hill 2 fan-made movie.

Currently, I'm working on my own SH videogame (Silent Hill Rebirth) which you can find more info about on Silent Hill Universe.

Well, that's it, let's look forward for the new SH8 game and hope this time it won't disappoint us.
As for the new movie, let's hope it's as great as the first one ^^

It's glad for me to see that Silent Hill Community has grown up so strong and besides some dark elements within it (KiRAfromYouTube), I'm really proud to belong to it.

Regards and greetings from La Paz - Bolivia

JAGTxelUM
Last edited by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm.
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

User avatar

Posts: 6867

Joined: Jan 18, 2006

Hello everyone

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi and welcome, Jose!

I just sent you a thing using your contact form.

I see you have a dead link to the SHPN flash translation I made, but it is outdated and dead now, and the newer version can be found here:
http://alchemillahospital.net/playnovel/online-shpn/
ImageImageImage
 
 
 
 
 

Wren

Member

User avatar

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Posts: 2643

Joined: Aug 20, 2010

Location: United States

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello and welcome!
I wish you luck with your game also.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT
 
 
 
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

nur_ein_tier wrote:Hi and welcome, Jose!

I just sent you a thing using your contact form.

I see you have a dead link to the SHPN flash translation I made, but it is outdated and dead now, and the newer version can be found here:
http://alchemillahospital.net/playnovel/online-shpn/


Whoah thanks a lot I just updated it ^^

SilentWren wrote:Hello and welcome!
I wish you luck with your game also.


Thanks a lot ^^ Btw, where can I find help for resources for it? (Character & Monster design, story, etc) I have some ideas but I think it'll be faster if I get professional help from you guys :D
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

User avatar

Posts: 6867

Joined: Jan 18, 2006

Hello everyone

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

cool, thanks.=0)

Regarding your game, there is a fan projects subforum in the modding forum where some other fangames and things are being discussed, you could make a topic there if you want to. =0)
ImageImageImage
 
 
 
 
 

TraceBASS

Member

User avatar

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Posts: 1632

Joined: Feb 23, 2010

Location: Australia

Hello everyone

Post by TraceBASS on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 am

An unofficial Australian welcome to you, Jose! :D Good to meet you!

Sounds like you do some amazing stuff! Silent Hill: Rebirth looks awesome so far!

I've sorta got some ideas for a game myself...but I don't know anyone who might like to hear 'em. Maybe we could discuss? :) Much appreciated!
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS
 
 
 
 
 

xarabas

Member

User avatar

Posts: 57

Joined: Jun 21, 2009

Hello everyone

Post by xarabas on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 am

JAGTxelUM wrote:It's glad for me to see that Silent Hill Community has grown up so strong and besides some dark elements within it (KiRAfromYouTube), I'm really proud to belong to it

I don't understand this part
I'm not in denial, i'm just selective about the reality i choose to accept
 
 
 
 
 

Wren

Member

User avatar

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Posts: 2643

Joined: Aug 20, 2010

Location: United States

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

^I thought that part was supposed to be some kind of inside joke, but now I'm curious too.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT
 
 
 
 
 

hairymason

Member

User avatar

Sweet sweet lovin'

Posts: 1005

Joined: Jul 22, 2010

Location: United States

Hello everyone

Post by hairymason on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Welcome!

So you're a Bolivian Silent hill fan? What is Bolivian Silent Hill like? Are there banana spiders and Che Guevara's ghost chasing you around going"I don't trust you!"

OOOOOOOH You are Bolivian, and you like Silent Hill!

Awesome!

It was the beer, it makes me slower. Great to see more people from places I've never been. It makes the world feel smaller and the community feel bigger. Plus, since i'm American, I went to American schools, so it's nice to meet people from other places and find out what they're like. Cause they only teach us about other countries in school if we blow them up.

I do know enough that I will assume your first language would either be Spanish or Portugese. Or I could be wrong. Just curious, because your English is as good as mine and it's my only language. :lol:
No more questions! We have Rosemary!
 
 
 
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

nur_ein_tier wrote:cool, thanks.=0)

Regarding your game, there is a fan projects subforum in the modding forum where some other fangames and things are being discussed, you could make a topic there if you want to. =0)


Thanks for all your support until now. I'm upgrading my project today at night and I'm going to a videogame makers' conference tomorrow morning so I'll start that topic tomorrow afternoon before going out to a club :D

Btw, do you think I can find any character/monster designers here? Anyway, my priority if to complete the game's story, with that done it'll be easier to point into a direction and then just run, huh?

MetalManS72 wrote:An unofficial Australian welcome to you, Jose! :D Good to meet you!

Sounds like you do some amazing stuff! Silent Hill: Rebirth looks awesome so far!

I've sorta got some ideas for a game myself...but I don't know anyone who might like to hear 'em. Maybe we could discuss? :) Much appreciated!


Thanks a lot man, and yeah, I'll gladly appreciate your help in this matter :D

@xarabas & SilentWren: Read KiRAfromYouTube's posts, he kinda scares people away from the forum before giving them a chance.
Last edited by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm.
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

hairymason wrote:Welcome!

So you're a Bolivian Silent hill fan? What is Bolivian Silent Hill like? Are there banana spiders and Che Guevara's ghost chasing you around going"I don't trust you!"

OOOOOOOH You are Bolivian, and you like Silent Hill!

Awesome!


LOL man!, you definitely made my day :lol:

hairymason wrote:I do know enough that I will assume your first language would either be Spanish or Portugese.


Spanish is my mother-tongue. (No jokes about my mom's tongue please :lol: )

hairymason wrote:Or I could be wrong. Just curious, because your English is as good as mine and it's my only language. :lol:


Thanks man.
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

TraceBASS

Member

User avatar

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Posts: 1632

Joined: Feb 23, 2010

Location: Australia

Hello everyone

Post by TraceBASS on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 pm

JAGTxelUM wrote:Thanks a lot man, and yeah, I'll gladly appreciate your help in this matter :D


Anytime :D If you need someone to pitch deas for character design & story, etc, I'm your man...more or less :mrgreen: hit me up on the forum if ya wanna discuss. Peace! :lol:
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS
 
 
 
 
 

Lilacatz

Member

User avatar

Mayor of Silent Hill

Posts: 627

Joined: Aug 10, 2010

Location: Mexico

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Cool another spanish speaker. I'm looking forward to hear more from you! You have a cool proyect.
That KiRA will have a special visit from me. :twisted: Well not really I'm too much of a coward.
It seems HairyMason already welcomed you with a joke so.,,

Adios, nos vemos aqui, en nuestro lugar especial...SH
Image
 
 
 
 
 

hairymason

Member

User avatar

Sweet sweet lovin'

Posts: 1005

Joined: Jul 22, 2010

Location: United States

Hello everyone

Post by hairymason on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm

JAGTxelUM wrote:Spanish is my mother-tongue. (No jokes about my mom's tongue please :lol: )


Curses! Foiled again! :lol:
No more questions! We have Rosemary!
 
 
 
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am

MetalManS72 wrote:Anytime :D If you need someone to pitch deas for character design & story, etc, I'm your man...more or less :mrgreen: hit me up on the forum if ya wanna discuss. Peace! :lol:

I'm counting on it :D

Lilacatz wrote:Cool another spanish speaker. I'm looking forward to hear more from you! You have a cool proyect.
That KiRA will have a special visit from me. :twisted: Well not really I'm too much of a coward.
It seems HairyMason already welcomed you with a joke so.,,

Adios, nos vemos aqui, en nuestro lugar especial...SH

Thanks a lot and kick Kira in the nuts ok? ;)
Nos veremos pronto Lilacatz :)
Btw one question: I've checked your Devianart and I wanted to know how did you do your SH tridimensional art, because I think it's great and I need some of that for my game.

hairymason wrote:Curses! Foiled again! :lol:

:lol:
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

Lilacatz

Member

User avatar

Mayor of Silent Hill

Posts: 627

Joined: Aug 10, 2010

Location: Mexico

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

:) Y asi fue. XD Hola de nuevo!
Well...I used a program called XNAlara. The models, sceneries, etc. were ripped by others and made available for that program. All I did was pose them, so that can't really help in your game. Sorry.

XNAlara info: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100
Image
 
 
 
 
 

Wren

Member

User avatar

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Posts: 2643

Joined: Aug 20, 2010

Location: United States

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am

^Epic sig and avi are epic. :D

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT
 
 
 
 
 

JAGTxelUM

Member

User avatar

Silent Hill Universe Director

Posts: 64

Joined: Jul 23, 2009

Location: Bolivia

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Lilacatz wrote::) Y asi fue. XD Hola de nuevo!
Well...I used a program called XNAlara. The models, sceneries, etc. were ripped by others and made available for that program. All I did was pose them, so that can't really help in your game. Sorry.

XNAlara info: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100


Believe me, just by posting that link you have helped me a lot. Thank you! :D
And please at least PM me the links for the Silent Hill models for that program, I've just found 3 so far :(
Estamos en contacto ;)
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-
 
 
 
 
 

Bronze Fox

Member

User avatar

That was longer than a heart beat.

Posts: 1225

Joined: May 14, 2008

Location: Canada

Hello everyone

Post by Bronze Fox on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome to the community! ^ o ^ Hope you enjoy it here.
There is a better world. Well, there must be.
Image
 
 
 
 
 

Lilacatz

Member

User avatar

Mayor of Silent Hill

Posts: 627

Joined: Aug 10, 2010

Location: Mexico

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

SilentWren wrote:^Epic sig and avi are epic. :D

Thank you so much! You're the first one to say that. The full version is here: http://fav.me/d37ik33
I had to resize it to fit the standards.

@Jose
Oh you wanted especific link to them?
Only Eillen, Alex Shepperd, Heather and PH are available. The last two aren't very posable and I haven't downloaded Alex.
Image
 
 
 
Next


Return to Welcome to Silent Hill



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest