Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

JAGTxelUM

Silent Hill Universe Director

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi, my name's Jose and I'm a Bolivian Silent Hill fan since 1999.

Since the first game came out and after reading the Plot Analisys by President Evil I immediately fell in love for the series. So much in fact, that I decided to start a SH related webpage (Silent Hill Universe) back then in 2003 when I was 18.

I can play some Silent Hill songs (mainly from the first three Silent Hill games) in piano and electric guitar.

I've also made the english subtitles in the Spanish production Broken Notes, which is a Silent Hill 2 fan-made movie.

Currently, I'm working on my own SH videogame (Silent Hill Rebirth) which you can find more info about on Silent Hill Universe.

Well, that's it, let's look forward for the new SH8 game and hope this time it won't disappoint us.
As for the new movie, let's hope it's as great as the first one ^^

It's glad for me to see that Silent Hill Community has grown up so strong and besides some dark elements within it (KiRAfromYouTube), I'm really proud to belong to it.

Regards and greetings from La Paz - Bolivia

JAGTxelUM
Last edited by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm.
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
My webs: Image Image
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Hello everyone

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi and welcome, Jose!

I just sent you a thing using your contact form.

I see you have a dead link to the SHPN flash translation I made, but it is outdated and dead now, and the newer version can be found here:
http://alchemillahospital.net/playnovel/online-shpn/
ImageImageImage

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello and welcome!
I wish you luck with your game also.

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, DESMOND HUME WILL BE MY CONSTANT

JAGTxelUM

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 pm

nur_ein_tier wrote:Hi and welcome, Jose!

I just sent you a thing using your contact form.

I see you have a dead link to the SHPN flash translation I made, but it is outdated and dead now, and the newer version can be found here:
http://alchemillahospital.net/playnovel/online-shpn/

Whoah thanks a lot I just updated it ^^

SilentWren wrote:Hello and welcome!
I wish you luck with your game also.

Thanks a lot ^^ Btw, where can I find help for resources for it? (Character & Monster design, story, etc) I have some ideas but I think it'll be faster if I get professional help from you guys :D
"Slavery chains only bind the hands, it is the mind that makes the man free or slave"
-Help me developing my Silent Hill Videogame and earn a spot amongst the credits-

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Hello everyone

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

cool, thanks.=0)

Regarding your game, there is a fan projects subforum in the modding forum where some other fangames and things are being discussed, you could make a topic there if you want to. =0)
ImageImageImage

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Hello everyone

Post by TraceBASS on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:01 am

An unofficial Australian welcome to you, Jose! :D Good to meet you!

Sounds like you do some amazing stuff! Silent Hill: Rebirth looks awesome so far!

I've sorta got some ideas for a game myself...but I don't know anyone who might like to hear 'em. Maybe we could discuss? :) Much appreciated!
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

xarabas

Hello everyone

Post by xarabas on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:16 am

JAGTxelUM wrote:It's glad for me to see that Silent Hill Community has grown up so strong and besides some dark elements within it (KiRAfromYouTube), I'm really proud to belong to it

I don't understand this part
I'm not in denial, i'm just selective about the reality i choose to accept

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

^I thought that part was supposed to be some kind of inside joke, but now I'm curious too.

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Hello everyone

Post by hairymason on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Welcome!

So you're a Bolivian Silent hill fan? What is Bolivian Silent Hill like? Are there banana spiders and Che Guevara's ghost chasing you around going"I don't trust you!"

OOOOOOOH You are Bolivian, and you like Silent Hill!

Awesome!

It was the beer, it makes me slower. Great to see more people from places I've never been. It makes the world feel smaller and the community feel bigger. Plus, since i'm American, I went to American schools, so it's nice to meet people from other places and find out what they're like. Cause they only teach us about other countries in school if we blow them up.

I do know enough that I will assume your first language would either be Spanish or Portugese. Or I could be wrong. Just curious, because your English is as good as mine and it's my only language. :lol:
No more questions! We have Rosemary!

JAGTxelUM

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

nur_ein_tier wrote:cool, thanks.=0)

Regarding your game, there is a fan projects subforum in the modding forum where some other fangames and things are being discussed, you could make a topic there if you want to. =0)

Thanks for all your support until now. I'm upgrading my project today at night and I'm going to a videogame makers' conference tomorrow morning so I'll start that topic tomorrow afternoon before going out to a club :D

Btw, do you think I can find any character/monster designers here? Anyway, my priority if to complete the game's story, with that done it'll be easier to point into a direction and then just run, huh?

MetalManS72 wrote:An unofficial Australian welcome to you, Jose! :D Good to meet you!

Sounds like you do some amazing stuff! Silent Hill: Rebirth looks awesome so far!

I've sorta got some ideas for a game myself...but I don't know anyone who might like to hear 'em. Maybe we could discuss? :) Much appreciated!

Thanks a lot man, and yeah, I'll gladly appreciate your help in this matter :D

@xarabas & SilentWren: Read KiRAfromYouTube's posts, he kinda scares people away from the forum before giving them a chance.
Last edited by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm.

JAGTxelUM

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

hairymason wrote:Welcome!

So you're a Bolivian Silent hill fan? What is Bolivian Silent Hill like? Are there banana spiders and Che Guevara's ghost chasing you around going"I don't trust you!"

OOOOOOOH You are Bolivian, and you like Silent Hill!

Awesome!

LOL man!, you definitely made my day :lol:

hairymason wrote:I do know enough that I will assume your first language would either be Spanish or Portugese.

Spanish is my mother-tongue. (No jokes about my mom's tongue please :lol: )

hairymason wrote:Or I could be wrong. Just curious, because your English is as good as mine and it's my only language. :lol:

Thanks man.

TraceBASS

Once A Metal Man, Still Eating Stars

Hello everyone

Post by TraceBASS on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 pm

JAGTxelUM wrote:Thanks a lot man, and yeah, I'll gladly appreciate your help in this matter :D

Anytime :D If you need someone to pitch deas for character design & story, etc, I'm your man...more or less :mrgreen: hit me up on the forum if ya wanna discuss. Peace! :lol:
I don't get mad; I get even - which isn't normal, for someone as odd as me.

~ TraceBASS

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Cool another spanish speaker. I'm looking forward to hear more from you! You have a cool proyect.
That KiRA will have a special visit from me. :twisted: Well not really I'm too much of a coward.
It seems HairyMason already welcomed you with a joke so.,,

Adios, nos vemos aqui, en nuestro lugar especial...SH

hairymason

Sweet sweet lovin'

Hello everyone

Post by hairymason on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm

JAGTxelUM wrote:Spanish is my mother-tongue. (No jokes about my mom's tongue please :lol: )

Curses! Foiled again! :lol:
No more questions! We have Rosemary!

JAGTxelUM

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:50 am

MetalManS72 wrote:Anytime :D If you need someone to pitch deas for character design & story, etc, I'm your man...more or less :mrgreen: hit me up on the forum if ya wanna discuss. Peace! :lol:

I'm counting on it :D

Lilacatz wrote:Cool another spanish speaker. I'm looking forward to hear more from you! You have a cool proyect.
That KiRA will have a special visit from me. :twisted: Well not really I'm too much of a coward.
It seems HairyMason already welcomed you with a joke so.,,

Adios, nos vemos aqui, en nuestro lugar especial...SH

Thanks a lot and kick Kira in the nuts ok? ;)
Nos veremos pronto Lilacatz :)
Btw one question: I've checked your Devianart and I wanted to know how did you do your SH tridimensional art, because I think it's great and I need some of that for my game.

hairymason wrote:Curses! Foiled again! :lol:

:lol:

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

:) Y asi fue. XD Hola de nuevo!
Well...I used a program called XNAlara. The models, sceneries, etc. were ripped by others and made available for that program. All I did was pose them, so that can't really help in your game. Sorry.

XNAlara info: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

Wren

^Perpetual Pepper Potts

Hello everyone

Post by Wren on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am

^Epic sig and avi are epic. :D

JAGTxelUM

Hello everyone

Post by JAGTxelUM on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Lilacatz wrote::) Y asi fue. XD Hola de nuevo!
Well...I used a program called XNAlara. The models, sceneries, etc. were ripped by others and made available for that program. All I did was pose them, so that can't really help in your game. Sorry.

XNAlara info: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=147100

Believe me, just by posting that link you have helped me a lot. Thank you! :D
And please at least PM me the links for the Silent Hill models for that program, I've just found 3 so far :(
Estamos en contacto ;)

Bronze Fox

That was longer than a heart beat.

Hello everyone

Post by Bronze Fox on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome to the community! ^ o ^ Hope you enjoy it here.
There is a better world. Well, there must be.

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

Hello everyone

Post by Lilacatz on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

SilentWren wrote:^Epic sig and avi are epic. :D

Thank you so much! You're the first one to say that. The full version is here: http://fav.me/d37ik33
I had to resize it to fit the standards.

@Jose
Oh you wanted especific link to them?
Only Eillen, Alex Shepperd, Heather and PH are available. The last two aren't very posable and I haven't downloaded Alex.

Next

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill