Introduce yourself to others and become acquainted in our Silent Hill Community.

knwlss

Partner

untit|ed

A guy with an unutterable nick

Post by knwlss on Sat May 29, 2010 11:23 am

So, hi there. I've been here for a while and I thought I'd finally introduce myself. I'm knwlss - a huge fan of Silent Hill as well as administrator of Silent Hill: Lost Memories site. I like this Silent Hill Community, how it unites various great SH fan sites and people like Whitney, Ratiocinator or Fungo and I think it has a bright future. So I hope to stay here and perhaps become part of it.

Ratiocinator

Partner

Undeniably Nerdy. Exceedingly Cool.

Post by Ratiocinator on Sat May 29, 2010 6:19 pm

knwlss, it's awesome how great your site is and also because you have it in other languages to broaden the SH fanbase. I'm also very happy to see others like you seeing the good in bringing the SH fansites together in a open community--it's but another way to help bring new people to the SH world together.

I'm working on re-designing this community and I'm bold enough to say the re-design is looking fantastic. As shallow as it is, looks will help bring in people too (navigation and the user-interface is awesome on this new one!). I have some features I'm looking in to adding to encourage posting also. Whenever a shoutbox and shop MOD are released for gold they'll be added too (phpBB3 still doesn't have a lot of the more advanced MODs like phpBB2 has).

If you'd like your site/fanbase to be a part of this place we welcome you with open arms. Just talk to any one of us admins for more details. Just to warn you, I'm working A LOT of hours these next couple weeks so I don't know how soon I can get back to you.

Thanks for joining up!

Xuchilbara

The Red God

Post by Xuchilbara on Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Hey good work on your site. I appreciate it very much.

Welcome.
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

Whitney

Partner

Silent Hill Historical Society Curator

Post by Whitney on Sat May 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Hiya! Glad to see you posting on the community :D If your site joined as well wow that would be amazing!
My Websites!
Image Image Image

knwlss

Partner

untit|ed

Post by knwlss on Sun May 30, 2010 5:39 am

Thank you all. Yeah, I've been thinking about this joining idea and since my site still doesn't have a forum it would be cool and beneficial to all sides. So I will discuss it with Whitney perhaps.

Bronze Fox

That was longer than a heart beat.

Post by Bronze Fox on Sun May 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Welcome to the forum! :) *Huggies*
There is a better world. Well, there must be.

Return to Welcome to Silent Hill