AlchemillaHsospital

Mental Well-Being etc.

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Otherworld

Re: Mental Well-Being etc.

Post by Otherworld »

Otherworld wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:58 pm Nothing like panic. it is just a sticking point for me right now. It's just something I cannot shake yet. I hope to be able to let it go eventually.
Noticing it is a good start, best of luck on that. I know for myself the past couple years have left me with a great fear of vulnerability and has started to manifest in some OCD like behaviors. [/quote]

Ya, this is what I am fighting. On the cusp of calling it OCD right now. I hope to be able to move back to the way things were before COVID.
I'm going to town either way.
LostInTheFog

Post by LostInTheFog »

Just warning - there is no going back to pre-pandemic age. We still don't know when this pandemic will end neither if it will really end - the game isn't over yet. We will have to deal with a new way of things. By the way, an interesting subject for a thread - what can be this new way of things, going to heaven or going to hell?
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

I know Covid is here to stay. I just have to move away from things I have been doing since the beginning. In Canda, at the moment, things are ok for the most part. I just have to convince myself............ :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

First week putting my initial journal idea into practice; I can only describe it as being "painfully cathartic".
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

I think I have a sinus infection. I have had one for awhile. First came the painful headaches a few days ago, but those passed. Then weird, lucid dreams. Loss of taste/smell, and ofc the stiffy, runny nose and a cough. I bought a ton of meds and have been trying to get this stupid thing to pass. But I still can't taste anything. :cry:

The dreams are even more bizarre than they normally are. Like my last dream I just woke up from, the world was ending and we were being invaded by aliens. I kicked the aliens off of their planet and the tried to guilt trip ME for it. I was so furious I told them as they left "YOU'RE THE INVADERS TO MY PLANET AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!? YOU'RE THE BAD GUYS!!!!" It was like the Reapers invaded but they broke a nail or something. :roll:

Another dream involved a cat biting me, and me being angry at my mom for being a no good druggie. :roll:
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Xuchilbara wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:27 pm I think I have a sinus infection. I have had one for awhile. First came the painful headaches a few days ago, but those passed. Then weird, lucid dreams. Loss of taste/smell, and ofc the stiffy, runny nose and a cough. I bought a ton of meds and have been trying to get this stupid thing to pass. But I still can't taste anything. :cry:

The dreams are even more bizarre than they normally are. Like my last dream I just woke up from, the world was ending and we were being invaded by aliens. I kicked the aliens off of their planet and the tried to guilt trip ME for it. I was so furious I told them as they left "YOU'RE THE INVADERS TO MY PLANET AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!? YOU'RE THE BAD GUYS!!!!" It was like the Reapers invaded but they broke a nail or something. :roll:

Another dream involved a cat biting me, and me being angry at my mom for being a no good druggie. :roll:
Hey Xuchilbara, those sound like COVID symptoms. Please take care.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

Otherworld wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:20 pm
Xuchilbara wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:27 pm I think I have a sinus infection. I have had one for awhile. First came the painful headaches a few days ago, but those passed. Then weird, lucid dreams. Loss of taste/smell, and ofc the stiffy, runny nose and a cough. I bought a ton of meds and have been trying to get this stupid thing to pass. But I still can't taste anything. :cry:

I got vaccinated about a month ago and all tests have been negative. So far. I also had a flu vaccine.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
not they, but I.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Xuchilbara wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:15 am
Otherworld wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:20 pm

I got vaccinated about a month ago and all tests have been negative. So far. I also had a flu vaccine.
Thats good to hear. I hope you feel better!
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

I've got bad news. I discovered the body of my grandfather yesterday. Now we're going through the whole process.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
not they, but I.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Xuchilbara wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:38 pm I've got bad news. I discovered the body of my grandfather yesterday. Now we're going through the whole process.
My condolences.