AlchemillaHsospital

Mental Well-Being etc.

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mental Well-Being etc.

Post by admin »

Xuchilbara wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:38 pm I've got bad news. I discovered the body of my grandfather yesterday. Now we're going through the whole process.
[hugs] sorry to hear this.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

Thanks for your kindness everyone.

The estate may not be settled until next year because grandpa had everything scattered between two states. But I do own a house now, so that is a plus.
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Due to some guy making like 6397 accounts to annoy me on YouTube, I am done with posting videos now, for good. It's sad. Unfortunately, some obsessed people just never can take a hint! :|
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Xuchilbara wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:24 pm Thanks for your kindness everyone.

The estate may not be settled until next year because grandpa had everything scattered between two states. But I do own a house now, so that is a plus.
hope you are doing ok.
thesaunderschild wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:15 pm Due to some guy making like 6397 accounts to annoy me on YouTube, I am done with posting videos now, for good. It's sad. Unfortunately, some obsessed people just never can take a hint! :|
yeah that sucks. Frank Zappa said mental illness was the biggest problem in the world iirc, many years ago, still true when it comes to people doing weird shit and making bad decisions sometimes.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Still apparently going deaf in one ear. Although I did laugh as I'm on some bullshit employment middle management "course" and have been given a covering letter that's complete bollocks!
I do NOT work in a team! I'm enjoying the silence and prefer listening to the whistling in my ears than people going on about sport, Netflix and their kids.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Yep. It is way beyond a joke by this stage.

This guy has known me online since 2004 as well.

He didn't really begin bothering me until 2017, though, and now I cannot shake him off. :?
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

I went to the mall this weekend just to walk around and people watch, occasionally stop by the obligatory Spencer's and Hot Topic to check out the graphic tees, but it ended on a rough note. I ended up seeing a pair of people that fit the archetypal representation of the "people" I back and forth with in my journal. I suddenly became incredibly self aware of who I was at the moment and essentially had to flee while trying not to bawl my eyes out. There they were, in the flesh, seemingly enjoying life, meanwhile there's me, this corporeal sack of nothing who has to keep his face covered due to the mistakes of humanity. The person who's probably the only person there by themselves.

-The search for God is absurd?
-It is if everyone dies alone.
-Does that scare you?
-...I don't wanna be alone.

Also, F*** christmas and its hyper-commercialized messages. All I care about is seeing the people I care about when even that is nearly impossible these days. F*** the concept of buying presents, I stand by that principle now harder than ever and am not backing down on it. Most of the people I know didn't have to work through 2 years of covid in retail, where every paycheck almost feels stained with blood, and given by a company that cares as little about me as possible.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
LostInTheFog

Post by LostInTheFog »

rodox, you blew up my mind...

As for Xtmas, means less to me than before the pandemics - but I don't know the relation exactly yet. But I don't want to kill Santa, just leave.

This end of year, I just want to meet my family, got drunk with nice liquors I have collected and pee over the Death.
"Killing a person ain't no big deal. Just put the gun to their head... pow!"
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

I always had an issue with Christmas.

A little less because I am a father, but it still does not sit right with me .....
I'm going to town either way.
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Well here's a challenge! I barely speak to my neighbours and last night my tall tree was blown over into two gardens.
I mustn't laugh in public but the way it hung over.
Surgeon coming over. No idea total damage.
It's been an old friend since the last century!
Letting in loads of light.
I hope the bat that lived in it wasn't killed.
Will not accept any "But it could've!!".
It's what happened. It's being dealt with