AlchemillaHsospital

How Are You? Thread

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How Are You? Thread

Post by admin »

Still pissed that the old forum styles don't work with the new versions, lol. but this will have to do for now.

I have some Rockstar Boom Whipped Strawberry energy drinks, it's all good I guess
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

Working on a neighborhood in The Sims can feel relaxing when you zoom out and see it all coming together. I've certainly spent more time building than playing.

Erisian Heights:
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

My mum is coming up to see me soon.

Her health took a turn for the worse a number of months back, with her suffering kidney failure, then having a stroke in September, and Covid. :sick:
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

thesaunderschild wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:40 pm My mum is coming up to see me soon.

Her health took a turn for the worse a number of months back, with her suffering kidney failure, then having a stroke in September, and Covid. :sick:
I hope she is doing better and you enjoy your visit with her.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I just wanted to say thanks to SHC and the fans in general, for literally keeping the faith through a very tough last several years. Like with the Kojima stuff, the lack of news, the rumours, the pandemic we endured, and the eventual, sceptical reveal of these new titles from Konami. :mira:

But yeah. We somehow did it. ;)
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Thinking of those in the American and Canda weather storm that apparently in minutes turned temperatures minus double figures.
A "bomb cyclone" they have described it. Incredible news. Goes without saying if such a bomb cyclone ever hit the UK it would destroy it forever!
The amount of snow, eventually melting ice and accidents and deaths this has caused is more serious.
Now's not the pointing fingers. But thankful Trump doesn't have to deal with this incident.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

My mum had it tough this year. Without hospital care, she would not be alive today. So thanks to the NHS in the UK for their dedication to making lives better. And thanks to my mum for being there for me throughout everything. :wave:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

woke up with an ear infection, which is what i'm blaming my state of mind on. i'm catastrophizing over a stupid work mistake i made. brain is nonfunctional, need to restart! :D
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

My mum has to get a blood transfusion because her iron levels have depleted that badly because of her renal health.

Anemia, you see. :(
Norus_Rebirthed

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Fucking hell!! We're back!! Well done admins.