AlchemillaHsospital

I 95% retired from forums...

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Annin_Tofu

I 95% retired from forums...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Well, I kind of had to. I had too many issues with this Australian guy. He basically kept bothering me online.

But I did say I would talk about our trip back to Silent Hill.

It just so happens, there is a slot for Konami at Tokyo Game Show this week, starting on Thursday. So maybe they'll announce something. Maybe they won't.

They did say they have key projects being helmed. So it's really a guessing game, as always. :)

It's dark on here. ;)

EDIT: I was outside, using my phone to type on, and there was little light around me.
Last edited by Annin_Tofu on Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Otherworld

Re: I 95% retired from forums...

Post by Otherworld »

I hope Konamis booth does not look like this ...

I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

A theory came into my head.

Maybe nothing about Silent Hill or Resident Evil Village will be at Tokyo Game Show, because the time allocated is during UK based, non watershed hours. Basically, 9 PM is the start of the watershed programming, so at E3 last year, it was fine for Capcom to show off the first trailer. :health:

I don't know. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to be surprised for once, as Sony has not provided me a reason to get a PS5 yet. Even last night's The Last of Us announcement was not all that great. All Naughty Dog did was use it as a way to plug more merchandise. But you should have seen Twitter. Nobody was amused. We wanted the factions mode to be revealed, or maybe even to see a trailer for the new HBO series. :)

It has been nearly 10 whole years since Downpour was released, and that's a rather long time to go without a new entry in the Silent Hill franchise, as I don't want to count Book of Memories or that awful HD collection. But they started to feel like direct to DVD productions, like the Hellraiser films that never went into the cinemas. Not good. Not particularly bad either. Just... something new, to please the devoted fans.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

welcome back, though!

will probably be quiet, esp. until I get more shit up.

Wanting to direct link a lot of the stuff I had linked to AH, also because I can't afford to transfer the rest of my websites quite yet. They fucked me on the first few and charged for extras I didn't want, lol. :rip:
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

On the 1st of October, I noticed those, "the series is getting revived" stories started doing the rounds again. :brows:

Ah, well. Was Tokyo Game Show really that boring? Oh, you better believe it was. Team Real, meanwhile, remains strong.

But still. Don't tease us with any more false hope. My wee Scottish ticker cannot handle this again. :wave: