AlchemillaHsospital

Patiently awaiting the return of Silent Hill...

Talk among fellow members about happenings going on with you.
Annin_Tofu

Patiently awaiting the return of Silent Hill...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

It will soon be a full decade, with no new games being released! :shock:
Otherworld

Re: Patiently awaiting the return of Silent Hill...

Post by Otherworld »

Konami is too busy with panchino
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Re: Patiently awaiting the return of Silent Hill...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I normally play the first three games every so many years, as I am a true survival horror fan who doesn't mind the PS2 graphics. This is something that might bother gamers that started, not with fixed camera angles titles, but with the over the shoulder, third person viewpoint.

3 I feel is my favourite, after all of this time. For I remember renting it way back in May of 2003. This was when you had video stores you would rent tapes from. Probably around the time DVDs started to circulate. And well, I only just beat the game before it was due back.

Whenever I tried my best to enjoy 4: The Room, I could not get into it much. I feel it's too hard. But I cannot use cheat discs as the items don't work well with cheat codes. I noticed items keep repeating, and you cannot remove them. This was certainly the hardest of the Team Silent games. I never did finish it properly, but I did reach the end, so maybe I got a bad ending. I don't really remember anymore. But I just recall hating that last boss fight with Walter. :D

Anyway, I hope Tokyo Game Show is going to be the big day for us to finally get something about Silent Hill shown off. But I'm quite certain we all felt the same about last year's event too. This was of course, when we were posting on the other SHC. :halo:

EDIT: Typo.