Discussion of PT and the canceled Silent Hills game.

burnthewitch

P.T. Licence Restore

Post by burnthewitch on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello everyone.

This is my first post on the forum. I've been a fan of Silent Hill for many years- I purchased the original back in 1999 on the PS, and followed (and purchased) the series up until the disbandment of Team Silent, and the subsequent sad decline of the series. Like everyone else, I was extremely excited about PT/Silent Hills, then immensely crestfallen by its cancellation. I was a member of a SH forum many years ago, the name of which currently escapes me. My username was valtiel. Good times.

Anyway, I have a few queries that perhaps someone can help with. I did not have a PS4 when PT was released, but downloaded it on my friend's PS4 at the time so I could play it when it was released. When I finally got a PS4, P.T. was long deleted from the PS store. I have since used the proxy loop to get PT onto my PS4 using my friend's account. This means I can only play PT on my PS4 when I'm logged in as my friend. My questions are as follows:

If I deactivate my friend's PS4 as his primary, and then activate my PS4 as his primary, then restore licenses, will it unlock P.T. for my own account?

If I make my PS4 his primary to do this, will it lock me out as the primary user of my PS4?

Finally, if I deactivate him from his own PS4, then activate him on mine, is it true he'll be unable to deactivate from my PS4 for six months?

Thank you, everyone.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

P.T. Licence Restore

Post by Otherworld on Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey burnthewitch, greetings and salutations.
Maybe the best place to get an answer is from somebody selling a PS4 on eBay with PT on it.

Maybe have a back and forth with the seller asking how you can still use the game under your account if you purchase the console.

Have a look at this as well.

https://m.reddit.com/r/silenthill/comments/35ze8v/successfully_able_to_copy_pt_from_one_ps4_to/

If you succeed in getting PT on your Ps4 the install still needs to be authenticicated.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

P.T. Licence Restore

Post by Oohfakanorus on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:35 am

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay, another person who has played P.T. apart from myself! Hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Return to PT/Silent Hills