Discussion of PT and the canceled Silent Hills game.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

RagnarRox The Kojima-P.T. Conspiracy (feat. Fungo)

Post by Otherworld on Tue May 10, 2016 2:29 pm

I know we have had problems with this guy but I think he has learned his lesson .....

This is the 1st time in a long that RagnarRox has even touched anything to do with Silent Hill since Xuchilbara called him out in another thread about stealing theories. He posted one more, but there has been nothing since then.

FYI, he said he will start again, let's hope he does things right this time .....

Fungo teaser

Disrupticon

Post by Disrupticon on Tue May 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Their faces must be so red now that the untitled Kojima project was unveiled as an action project, less than a day after the video went up. A lot of effort could have been curtailed by googling whether or not del Toro was currently working on another project as well.

Such is life.

Although the idea that Kojima planned ahead for Silent Hills' cancellation is a compelling one to be sure. I'm not sure how much of it I believe.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed May 11, 2016 8:20 am

Disrupticon wrote:Their faces must be so red now that the untitled Kojima project was unveiled as an action project, less than a day after the video went up. A lot of effort could have been curtailed by googling whether or not del Toro was currently working on another project as well.

Such is life.

Although the idea that Kojima planned ahead for Silent Hills' cancellation is a compelling one to be sure. I'm not sure how much of it I believe.

Haha, ya. The theory about Kojima's planned exodus from Konami is seems grand. But a lot of things fit. I am sure we'll never know for sure ....

Return to PT/Silent Hills