Discussion of PT and the canceled Silent Hills game.

More proof Kojima is working on Silent Hill

Post by 204863 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 am

Someone posted this on reddit. It's interesting, though i'm not saying it confirms anything.

https://twitter.com/paroxizm_x/status/7 ... 2001464321

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:32 am

We all know he cannot work on Silent Hill.

But why do you think it is proof he is working on a project similar ?

clips7

MiNd...ExPaNsIoN...

Post by clips7 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Hmmm...In the game there is an energy drink on the chair..kojima's chair looks similar...he MUST be working on SH's... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I don't know what he is working on....i'm interested, but eh when there is something more concrete and official, these types of concepts are extremely reaching. Again I would expect Kojima to build off of the excitement of P.T., but it seemed like he wasn't interested in pursuing that.

My interest level overall have fallen off quite a bit concerning what his next moves will be....:coffee:...i'm sure it will peak again if I find out that this project is actually a horror project.
Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding....these are the basic fundamentals of life....

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls**t...

Tenebra

... I meant everything.

Post by Tenebra on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Really?

Just because he posted this picture ^ (by the way is this his real account of twitter?), yet this means absolutely nothing .People see Silent Hill references anywhere. If Kojima comes up posting a photo of a bathroom and I can already see many people thinking "a bathroom ?!" It must mean that he is working on Silent Hill! .. You know bathroom = Silent Hill "

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:00 pm

204863 wrote:Someone posted this on reddit. It's interesting, though i'm not saying it confirms anything.

The bolded part is completely at odds with the thread title, which suggests there is "proof."
ImageImageImage

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:09 pm

Renacimiento wrote:

My mind is sick, I imagined that was the first of a number of photographs in which Kojima attempts to pick that thing off the chair using only his bare buttocks.
And even then people would say it was proof of a new Silent Hill game, as opposed to a private moment tragically shared through social media!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Renacimiento wrote:Really?

Just because he posted this picture ^ (by the way is this his real account of twitter?), yet this means absolutely nothing .People see Silent Hill references anywhere. If Kojima comes up posting a photo of a bathroom and I can already see many people thinking "a bathroom ?!" It must mean that he is working on Silent Hill! .. You know bathroom = Silent Hill "

Pff, that could be his golden dildo and people would be like "Sexual imagery....SH has that. It's golden...SH series is a golden work of art."

Oh and it's on a chair, SH has chairs.

Post by 204863 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:48 pm

nur_ein_tier wrote:
204863 wrote:Someone posted this on reddit. It's interesting, though i'm not saying it confirms anything.

The bolded part is completely at odds with the thread title, which suggests there is "proof."

Sorry, i forgot to mention that the title isn't from me, caused a misunderstanding. Original post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGameOve ... lent_hill/

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 pm

I gotta ask, is this what it has come down to? Will everything the man does from now on be connected to SHs in people's eyes?

Rodox_Head

Just here for the chit-chat

Post by Rodox_Head on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Maybe it's symbolizing how he realized that when he's directing a project he has a stick up his arse.
"Well I like to know what I'm doing when I do it, and I do what I'm doing 'cause I don't know what to do when I'm not doing it"

Xuchilbara

The Red God

Post by Xuchilbara on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:45 pm

This is like saying that it is proof he is gay.
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

Gauss

Post by Gauss on Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:01 am

204863 wrote:
nur_ein_tier wrote:

Sorry, i forgot to mention that the title isn't from me, caused a misunderstanding. Original post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGameOve ... lent_hill/

Might've been good to title the thread as "More proof Kojima is working on Silent Hill" indicating someone else said it or titled it. For now, I assume Kojima is not working on a SH project. If he does, then I'll be pleasantly surprised since I've set my expectations low.
There's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Post by Naroon on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:52 am

What was the point in posting this? We know Kojima literally cannot do anything Silent Hill-related because he doesn't have the rights or license to the IP, and even in the reddit thread where this originated, everybody called out the originator of the "theory" as being a crackpot who shit-posts all the time. It's worthless lol.

jam6i

Post by jam6i on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 am

What with analyzing Norman's thumbs and index fingers and analyzing the meaning of an item on a chair, I feel one day a SH fan will just straight up kidnap Kojima, drag him to an abandoned warehouse, tie him up and mercilessly torture him until he says Silent Hills is alive and in the works.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, only that he says it. Right?

One of these days I'll turn on CNN and see "Famed Game Creator Kojima Found Alive, Clinging to Life" with the left side of the screen an aerial shot of a warehouse with blood trails leading away, and the right side someone dressed like Henry Townshend being led away in cuffs.
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 am

jam6i wrote:What with analyzing Norman's thumbs and index fingers and analyzing the meaning of an item on a chair, I feel one day a SH fan will just straight up kidnap Kojima, drag him to an abandoned warehouse, tie him up and mercilessly torture him until he says Silent Hills is alive and in the works.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, only that he says it. Right?

One of these days I'll turn on CNN and see "Famed Game Creator Kojima Found Alive, Clinging to Life" with the left side of the screen an aerial shot of a warehouse with blood trails leading away, and the right side someone dressed like Henry Townshend being led away in cuffs.

And even then someone from CNN will go "So it looks like a Silent Hill game is definitely in the pipeline!".
No results found for oohfakanorus.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 pm

^lol!

Yes, all of that.

I'm not sure I've ever experienced this level of delusion and denial concerning a game before. Everywhere you look, people are saying some unrelated thing is evidence of people who aren't working on SH working on SH.
ImageImageImage

SimonHughes

The other me.

Post by SimonHughes on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Remodeled in a different sense, thusly creating something that is fresh yet familiar to those who know it's history.
Speculation, theory and imagination is therefore valid - Not an excuse to cause alarm.
I myself know it all too personally, the difficulty to craft without showing as of yet.

It does ache...
It does pain...
It does sour...

But please know it's all worth it in the end.

S.H.

Pandora's box was opened and let them all in.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:35 pm

SimonHughes wrote:Remodeled in a different sense, thusly creating something that is fresh yet familiar to those who know it's history.

*its, assuming it's possessive. But I could definitely agree that the whole thing is history, yes. People just won't let it die, though.
ImageImageImage

SimonHughes

The other me.

Post by SimonHughes on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Rewritten.
We know it is possible to rewrite history, not with ink though.
More so with a higher expectation that envokes basic fundamentals of surprise, shock and most importantly like It never existed in the first place.

It has or I should say had history.
It's history is changing perhaps not for the better but the benefit of others.
It will have a place to be timeless.
We can only with heart allow It to develop with perfection.

S.H.

P.S. - A photo captures nothing special around an object.
Purposely and falsely creating theories that leads down a made up path of theories created by ones self.
Officially It doesn't exist in the forms anyone is thinking about.
Pandora's box was opened and let them all in.

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Post by Naroon on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:35 am

It does ache...
It does pain...
It does sour...

But please know it's all worth it in the end.

S.H.

3 lines in the beginning stanza; S... H... 3...

2016 came three years after 2013...

"History" is the square root of three, and if you take a photo of Norman Reedus' face in the P.T. epilogue video, you may find three sets of pixels in the upper right quadrant of pixel clusters near a tree.

SILENT HILL 3 HD REMAKE SEQUEL CONFIRMED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PS4K and Oculus Rift!!!
REVEAL SPOILER
Pre-order before at least three days before the game eventually comes out and receive a free limited-edition beta trial for Half-Life 3 for just an additional $39.99!

Next

Return to PT/Silent Hills