Discussion of PT and the canceled Silent Hills game.

SimonHughes

The other me.

More proof Kojima is working on Silent Hill

Post by SimonHughes on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:22 am

One can applaud such enthusiasm and a beautiful mind but with respect must say you are not correct in any statement.

Sarcasm coupled with a sense of humour is always worthy of praise.
Piecing anything together through drip fed information is much more satisfying than a jigsaw puzzle right?

You can fill in the blanks with 'What ifs', 'Hows', 'Whys' and the like. I too like many love to theorize with anything that might be considered relevant to their subject.

It is not simply a collective of relevance to this particular subject, It's more that of simplicity - 'What you know already is not false, It has merely been transformed in a different direction. By name not context.'

It is easier to breakdown subliminal meaning if you let it sink in. Hinting is never successful if you think Its out in the open on bigger 'outlets'.

Interaction with like minded followers is a more personal, more fun experience than photographs alone.

S.H.
Pandora's box was opened and let them all in.

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Thu May 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Well, I read something about Kojima working on an action game, so it cna't be Silent Hill or some other horror game.

DipDop

Post by DipDop on Sun May 15, 2016 2:08 am

Guys, I think it's time to let it go. I'm sad about it too, but this is getting silly.

Tabris

Post by Tabris on Mon May 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Yea, holy shit people need to give up on this.

It too breaks my heart everyday that Konami hit the meth pipe and went full pachinko. But it's over.

I myself, have long given up. If anything pops up, I will just be happily surprised with low expectations. Not to mention this isn't the first time Silent Hill was thought to be a dead series too.

Previous

Return to PT/Silent Hills