Discussion of PT and the canceled Silent Hills game.

Norman Reedus will be starring in next Kojima's game.

Post by 204863 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:41 am

Could it be true?

Sorry guys, this isn't a MGSV related post. Just wanted to point out that the guy wearing mocap suit is Norman Reedus. I'm sure it's him. I know her style (hands, hair etc.) very well. Just look at his index finger and thumb, they are identical.
http://i.imgur.com/1dPHGhH.jpg
You have my word.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NeverBeGameOve ... t_kojimas/

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Post by Naroon on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 am

That's not really unexpected to be honest. They'd both expressed desire to work with each other even after SHs got canned. Don't know why some of those people are busting nuts prematurely with the notion that the game they're working on has anything to do with SHs, or will even be a horror title period.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:31 am

I wouldn't be surprised. I mean that's why Sony picked Kojima up. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a horror game. Again, that is why Sony picked Kojima up. I would be surprised to see Kojima make another stealth game right now ....

Tainted Dreams

Post by Tainted Dreams on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:11 pm

I've read that the new Kojima Productions logo has some connection to their first title. Given that there are seemingly some mecha-type elements to the logo, I doubt it will be horror related. Having said that, no one can say for sure... :)

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm

I don't know ...... this logo could have a lot to do with horror IMO.

clips7

MiNd...ExPaNsIoN...

Post by clips7 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Hmmm....I really don't know what to think. I know in another thread it seemed like Kojima didn't want take another shot at horror...which seemed just as mind boggling as Konami cancelling SH's.

Do I think he's trolling as people say he's famous for? Meh...I really don't think so, but i'm with Otherworld....even if Kojima is working as a freelancer under contract for Sony for this particular game, the #1 reason Sony snatched that ass up was because of P.T.....i'd be surprised if this isn't horror related, but I know that somewhere down the line because of how folks saw how much od success P.T. was, I can't see Kojima not making another attempt at it.

My thing is, they really should capitalize off of the momentum of P.T....not make a another stealth or action oriented game...will folks still be interested in a horror game from Kojima a few years from now?....yeah possibly, but not as much as it will be now since folks are still interested heavily in seeing it happen.
Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding....these are the basic fundamentals of life....

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bulls**t...

Borg

Ghost

Post by Borg on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Otherworld wrote:I don't know ...... this logo could have a lot to do with horror IMO.

Looks like an X-ray type of thing which shows a skull inside of a robotic armor which looks like it belongs to a medieval knight.

Gives me a sci-fi feel rather than horror.

jam6i

Post by jam6i on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Golly gosh I don't know. Hmm. I'm just not familiar enough with Norman's thumbs and index fingers to say for sure this means something.

I'd need to see his genitals. Then I can say 4 sure.
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

Panko1

I'm watching you. Who's watching me?

Post by Panko1 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 am

Jam6i lol. I hope we don't have to go that far to find out. This tweet was enough to have people craving for a new horror title like he did with PT. He did not mention anything about horror on this next project. I think he will try something different. But after the success he made with PT I don't think he would turn everyone down like Konami did and simply forget the whole thing. Now he has enough freedom to start brand new franchises on any genre he would like, all thanks to Sony.
HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN on 15 Feb @ Twitter.com wrote:Reunion with Norman Reedus. Giving update about my own company.Image

Return to PT/Silent Hills