roocker666

Cybil as main character

Post by roocker666 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:30 pm

As you know, you can put Cybil as main character using PaulSilentin tutorial: http://silenthillcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=3335&t=436503 but it does has some problems.

Cybil is deformed(because she has Harry skeleton)
Hands are invisible
Weapons are invisible(because the Cybil texture ".TIM" does not have the weapons, only harry)

I changed skeletons and now she looks great!.
I edited Cybil's TIM and combined it with harry TIM creating a new TIM file. Now you can see the weapons!(knife texture is black, I need to fix that)
REVEAL SPOILER

I added a picture of Cybil in menu inventory, the right hand is still invisible but I can't fix that, appears when you equip a weapon(I can live with that), Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V2cSXTapuI

It's better than notthing...

roocker666

Cybil as main character

Post by roocker666 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:37 pm

And for fun I edited Harry texture, now he has Friday the 13th mask lol.

Here is the video:

Pazuzu

Cybil as main character

Post by Pazuzu on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Good job on those. I always thought an SH game would Cybil as the lead character would've been cool to have seen.

The Friday The 13th mod is awesome. Big F13 fan and am someone who also loves SH, seeing the two combined like that is awesome. I always thought seeing Jason in Silent Hill would be a cool crossover.

Sparagas

Cybil as main character

Post by Sparagas on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey could you wtitte a tutotial how you edited textues? :) Whould really like to put my edited acurate maps back to game :)
Let's make SILENT HILL just PLAIN SCREAM

roocker666

Cybil as main character

Post by roocker666 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:32 pm

Sparagas wrote:Hey could you wtitte a tutotial how you edited textues? :) Whould really like to put my edited acurate maps back to game :)

Yes I can, if the texture "TIM" has only one palette is easier, if it has more will be a bit complicated. I am not an expert but I found a way doing many tests. I'll write a tutorial on how I did it.

Return to Silent Hill1 Modding