crewsjp8

My goal for silent hill modding

Post by crewsjp8 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you what I've been wanting to do for silent hill modding.
My goal is to script a program that would pretty much allow you to have access to modifying the entire game, like map models, objects, characters, ect. Pretty much a program like the one for crash bandicoot.
I would have to get help from some people, I'm going to try to get in contact with the creator of crashedit (crash bandicoot modifier), because my knowledge of coding is a bit low, but he doesn't seem to be online often, so maybe some of you guys could help, because I forgot how to make certain files compatible with my program.
Anyways, I don't know it seems like kind of a big project for me, but do you guys think it's a good idea?

leftshoe18

Post by leftshoe18 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Sounds like a big undertaking. If you're successful it will be really cool for the community. Good luck.

crewsjp8

Post by crewsjp8 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 pm

leftshoe18 wrote:Sounds like a big undertaking. If you're successful it will be really cool for the community. Good luck.

Yeah it will be pretty big, going to have to use google for help a lot of the time though, so at the same time I will be learning.

Return to Silent Hill1 Modding