Post photos, info, or links to things you want to buy, sell, or trade. Exchanges between members are private transactions and are not managed by silenthillcommunity.com. See rules before participating. Discussion of merchandise also goes here.

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Silent Hill Iron-on Patches

Post by nur_ein_tier on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:48 am

I finally got my embroidery machine working again. I listed some James and Cybil patches on etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings/225394813
https://www.etsy.com/your/listings/225395109
I also updated the embroidery file downloads (if you or someone you know has an embroidery machine, you can just download them and use my files):
http://alchemillahospital.net/silent-hi ... ery-files/
James, Cybil, Alex, Anne, Travis. More coming soon.
ImageImageImage

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Cool, nur! Changing from post subject a bit, do we have any chance of print 3D stuff in 3D printers from SH games?

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Both my embroidery machine and my 3d printer need maintenance at the moment. Here's a pic of a few of the things I printed, but due to low resolution (both the printer and the in-game model files) all will need lots of additional sculpting and molding the final pieces is going to be extremely expensive, so I don't plan on getting these finished any time soon really. I have several molded Miras and Valtiels, not happy with Mira yet though.

On the topic of patches though, I was only able to make 4 sets before the machine broke down, I sold them, and I can't afford to have the machine fixed right now so I probably won't be making more, at least for a while.
ImageImageImage

PaulSilentin

Post by PaulSilentin on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:12 am

Looks interesting. Gotta try to print a in-game house (you know, split one house on small parts and merdge together after printing (create more polygons on the wall of building and then cut them off)), or a vehicle from the SH2 / subway train from the SH3.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 pm

3D printing is still a technology to be developed. I remember the first color printer with multi-color ribbon, expansive and low productivity. Maybe you should use this pieces as reference to make the final one in old fashion way. And congratulations for trying!

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Post by nur_ein_tier on Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm

yeah, i started sculpting a closer in clay but haven't had time to finish it.
ImageImageImage

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade and Merchandise discussion