Post photos, info, or links to things you want to buy, sell, or trade. Exchanges between members are private transactions and are not managed by silenthillcommunity.com. See rules before participating. Discussion of merchandise also goes here.

dauen

Silent Hill Guitar

Post by dauen on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:25 pm

BIG Silent Hill fan - actually plan on posting my collection later, I have every game with the exception of the visual novel for the GBA.

A while back, I started painting guitars or fun. While I would like to hang this proudly in my living room next to my survival horror collection, I am in need of some Xmas money. While it's not cutting edge, I do feel its a cute piece of art for any guitarist/horror fan.

I plan on doing The Last of Us next with another spare I have. I really want $200 for it, but if a true fan PMs me regarding this, I'll gladly set the buying price to $150 (plus $20 shipping). Thank for looking, have a great day :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silent-Hill-Guitar-/321601414570?pt=Guitar&hash=item4ae0f025aa

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekyGuitars

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Silent Hill Guitar

Post by Naroon on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:33 am

And it's a Strat, too! If I had the spare cash I'd definitely get it. That design is awesome, great job on the painting. I'd proudly rock that thing both for in-home recording and messing around as well as at live gigs.

Pieramid_Head

The Pie to Rule All the Pyramids

Silent Hill Guitar

Post by Pieramid_Head on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Wow, that's incredibly impressive work you've done here! I'd definitely lay down the cash if I played guitar.... Or had the cash...
There was a PIE here.
It's PYRAMID now.

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade and Merchandise discussion