Forum rules
MARK YOUR SPOILERS. This game is new, so if you're sharing information that can potentially ruin the story for people who haven't played it yet, clearly warn and mark those sections with spoiler tags. While you should always wrap your spoilers, this rule will be extra-enforced in this forum. Failure to comply will result in infractions.

Avianna

Dirty Dirty Cosplayer

Favorite Weapons! *Some Spoilers*

Post by Avianna on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 am

Okay, I'm about 75% through and so far my favorite weapons are:

• Beam Saber - Because sound effects <3
  • Princess Wand/Stun Gun - Its HILARIOUS to stun a steel monster then run across a room and Heart him to death before he reaches you
  • Great Spear - Because, DAMN SON. ALL THE BODIES EXPLODE INTO PIECES (I know this happens with a few other weapons, but they don't deal AS MUCH damage)
Just because I don’t agree with you on something, doesn’t mean I don’t respect your opinion.
ImageImageImage

Deroxor

Post by Deroxor on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Princess Wand, Hands down, best weapon ingame PERIOD!

Steel Sword, the Steel Boss drops = Strongest melee weapon ingame

Dual SMG's - Im a big Projectile weapons user and these have the most ammo out of any other projectile weapon

and last but not least, the TV Remote. I just started using this remote, because at high levels, ive been having problems against Butchers. and when you enter a small square room, with a blue orb, after smashing that blue orb, and 2 butchers and other various monsters spawn, its almost impossible to move around n dodge their throwing blades + other monster attacks in the confined space. whenever i run into butchers, i flash freeze all the enemies, use the remote to turn them into a smaller monster and voila! problem solved.

the tv remote also works great on invisibles, and Healthy monsters that are hard to kill, by turning them into something else with a different property.

but unfortunately the remote doesnt work on ghosts, pyramid, and boogyman

Arsenic13

Partner

Post by Arsenic13 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

The weapon you get from the last boss. It's grossly overpowered and I love it. Without it, I think I'd struggle to beat the extra zones.

The DLC heart wands are also pretty great and varied.

Return to Silent Hill Book of Memories