A celebration of all the past history of Silent Hill
E3 Interview with Tomm Hulett - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... w7EYEAsVP8
- Howard Blackwood runs the shop in-game.
- You can play locally or wirelessly.
- You are able to share items with other players.
- Communicate with other players using pre-recorded class specific shout-outs or by using voice chat.
- Front touch screen used for menus and puzzles, rear touch screen used for special attacks.
- Seems to be a large amount of replayability as the game changes dependent on the number of players you play with and the decisions you make.
Silent Hill fanbase is really particular
Dam right we are!