nemesis9000

STARS!!!

Should I even bother getting this?

Post by nemesis9000 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:46 am

There should be a trophy to get this many health drinks. :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health: :health:
GO READ SOME MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C3H6N6O6

Post by C3H6N6O6 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Do not get the HD collection. It is worse than the Tiger Electronic games. I am literally ashamed to share this planet with the people who made this and say its better than the ps2 version. The HD Collection was a step back in evolution. I lost IQ points playing this. I feel sorry for everyone who bought an HD Collection. Literally, nobody knew it would be THIS BAD. We were used just to make a quick buck. They have ruined all the games after 4, but thats not enough. Now, they're trying to go back and take Team Silent out of the picture. Ah, it feels great to get that of my mind, even if no one understands what I said.
hej

nemesis9000

STARS!!!

Post by nemesis9000 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 am

I understood every word, this horse is the hd collection :deadhorse: :lauge:

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:10 am

C3H6N6O6 wrote:Do not get the HD collection. It is worse than the Tiger Electronic games. I am literally ashamed to share this planet with the people who made this and say its better than the ps2 version. The HD Collection was a step back in evolution. I lost IQ points playing this. I feel sorry for everyone who bought an HD Collection. Literally, nobody knew it would be THIS BAD. We were used just to make a quick buck. They have ruined all the games after 4, but thats not enough. Now, they're trying to go back and take Team Silent out of the picture. Ah, it feels great to get that of my mind, even if no one understands what I said.

Gotta say that parts of that post make no sense at all.

nemesis9000

STARS!!!

Post by nemesis9000 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:40 am

Yeah team silent have not even been making the games for a long time before the hd collection. :ninja:

C3H6N6O6

Post by C3H6N6O6 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 pm

This place makes no sense and it wouldn't let me remove this post so I replaced it with this.
Last edited by C3H6N6O6 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am.
hej

Parvatii

The Red God

Post by Parvatii on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:18 am

Please don't call people, especially members of this forum"nazi". We have a rule against flaming and attacking other members. Besides it's not the end of the world.

WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:40 am

Nor he should say things like "Tomm...die".

Jesus, man. it's just a game. Some people do think the voice acting of SH 2 sucks. You sound really psychotic, like what's wrong with you?

C3H6N6O6

Post by C3H6N6O6 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 am

It was a goddam joke, I even said so right after that sentence. And have you guys ever heard of... Exaggeration?
hej

Parvatii

The Red God

Post by Parvatii on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:33 am

Yeah which is why you edited your post, eh?
WHY NOT ZOIDBERG? (V)(;,,,;)(V)

devil hunter

Ghost

Post by devil hunter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:42 am

C3H6N6O6 wrote:It was a goddam joke, I even said so right after that sentence. And have you guys ever heard of... Exaggeration?

A joke is supposed to be funny. I don't see anything funny in calling someone a nazi nor saying a person should die, ESPECIALLY since that person did got death threats for the same reasons you said he should die.

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Post by Naroon on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:54 am

HDC bashing is so faux pas. I mean, yeah it was mostly crap, but jeez -- it was ages ago. Anyone could build a budget gaming rig for ~$300 that would run all the SH games released on PC at max settings with no problems, very easily.

Crystopsy

Canadian Role Model

Post by Crystopsy on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:44 am

^Exactly.

Which is why I'm gonna buy it on PS3 and live dangerously! Ahahaha! The more people tell me not to buy a game, the more I feel the need to buy it and experience the disappointment first-hand! Crazy, you say? Without question.

But in all seriousness (and I was being serious), it's like I've mentioned before: If you already have SH2 and 3 for PC (or even on PS2 for that matter), there's absolutely no reason I can think of to buy the HD collection.

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

Post by Naroon on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 pm

I've made decisions like that before, just to do it. Sometimes you just wanna experience it for yourself regardless of how traumatized you might become! It's like when I saw Gamespot's review of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Yes, I almost had a stroke. But that didn't stop me from downloading the game myself and risking me ending my own life.

vapour_snake

Post by vapour_snake on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 pm

I've played the originals for years. I also had the HD Collection for a time. I DID have the patches. Let me say this. Those who say that the HD Collection has no problems have not played the originals.
^IN MY HUMBLE OPINION^

khameleon

Post by khameleon on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:29 pm

vapour_snake wrote:I've played the originals for years. I also had the HD Collection for a time. I DID have the patches. Let me say this. Those who say that the HD Collection has no problems have not played the originals.

I've played through both originals once. I want to get this collection but I don't want an unplayable mess. As long as the framerate/graphical glitches are fixed, id be happy to buy this. Is that the current state of the PS3 version? Is the 360 version patched?

Vestige

Post by Vestige on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Get it if you have no choice, but otherwise try to get the originals. I have SH2 on PC, and played SH3 on PS2 with a friend (i never had the game myself), now i replay SH3 on the HDC, it's not the same but at least i would say it didn't suffer as much as SH2, for someone who played the original... dammit what a miss the SHC version is.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Well surely the price has come down so hard for this game, it's virtually a steal? I've still got my originals, I really should get a new PS2 controller and go back to them but... that would involve removing one cable from the back of a television set to put in another cable. :o
Nah, but I've finally got the dog ending in 2 on SHC. Now I just need the UFO ending in 3 and then. I. Am. Done!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Fur

Post by Fur on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Princess Lea wrote:Nah, but I've finally got the dog ending in 2 on SHC. Now I just need the UFO ending in 3 and then. I. Am. Done!

Lmfao.

I wanna get back on SH3 HD & finish it but I'm scared it's going to freeze on me again. Also, I never got the Blue Gem in 2 after having completed the game twice + Maria scenario.

Deadalux

Post by Deadalux on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Trust me, the game has glitches, but it is worth buying because of the Born From A Wish Scenario and you get those cool trophies that are actually electronic torment. Worth the buy. I pre-ordered it and I haven't regretted it. Not to mention the fact that the HD collection has a lot of gaming history behind it, what with the uproar it basically caused.
***Keep in mind whats important, even if it doesn't come true, at least you became someone who would fight for what they believe in! Much love to you all, everybody***

PreviousNext

Return to Silent Hill HD Collection