For Silent Hill-related art, music, videos, and more made by fans like you.
Forum rules
We have a dedicated section for Silent Hill modding found here: Silent Hill Modding
For non-Silent Hill fan work please post your work here: Creative Aspirations

Utada

Sinergy - an album inspired by Silent Hill

Post by Utada on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:32 am

Hi Silent Hill fans!
I released an album which would be my 4th album inspired in the SH Universe. I would say it is a tribute to the franchise and I tried to make it sound like if it came from an unreleased Silent Hill game, making songs that tells different parts of a story in different genres like Rock, Industrial, Ambient, trip Hop, etc.

You can hear it in Youtube:

Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... e3dciILnms

Or in my Bandcamp page, where you can also download it for free if you want: https://avithortega.bandcamp.com/album/sinergy

I hope you like it and thanks for your attention!

EverNightDream

Post by EverNightDream on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Nice! Even if I don't think it sounds/feels like it could have been in an actual SH game, I do
like what you did there and which atmosphere you captured in your songs.
Don't get me wrong. It feels to me like it could be in the Silent Hill universe, but I can't imagine
one of the games with this music. But guess what? It's your own vision so of course it sounds
different from what Akira did. But that's not a bad thing. ;)

May I use something of your work in a project of mine that is also partly inspired by Silent Hill?
(Free non-commercial RPG-Maker game.)

Greetz!

Utada

Post by Utada on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

EverNightDream wrote:Nice! Even if I don't think it sounds/feels like it could have been in an actual SH game, I do
like what you did there and which atmosphere you captured in your songs.
Don't get me wrong. It feels to me like it could be in the Silent Hill universe, but I can't imagine
one of the games with this music. But guess what? It's your own vision so of course it sounds
different from what Akira did. But that's not a bad thing. ;)

May I use something of your work in a project of mine that is also partly inspired by Silent Hill?
(Free non-commercial RPG-Maker game.)

Greetz!

Thanks for the comment! I didn't tried to copy exactly the style of a certain release of SH, I just took the inspiration from all the OST's to create something similar, and of course there's going to be my personal style inevitably.

And yeah, you can use it for your game. I would like to see your project if possible, or I can wait once its finished :)

Return to Silent Hill Fan Works