For Silent Hill-related art, music, videos, and more made by fans like you.
Forum rules
We have a dedicated section for Silent Hill modding found here: Silent Hill Modding
For non-Silent Hill fan work please post your work here: Creative Aspirations

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Mysterious Pianissimo SH Theme Song

Post by PinentidHead on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:21 pm

There is a Epilogue Pianissimo but this main theme version is a bit rare, and I hasn't find reliable information about.

A lost the file years ago, but this weekend I lost the entire HD, got to reinstall the OS from ground zero and I'm reloading from my backup. Finally, it was iTunes time, I run it for the first time and, of course, the library was empty, because I wasn't reloaded it yet from backup... almost empty...

There was one single folder called Silent Hill! With a folder inside called Silent Hill Unreleased Tracks, with my lost file Silent Hill Pianissimo!!! How, in the name of Samael, this file is there??? That was creepy!!!

Ok, never mind :shock: :? :o , now I came back to the question: who is playing that song? I have the unconfirmed information that is Yamaoka himself at the piano. I'm sure you fans have a copy or already hear it before, but for those who didn't, I'm sharing: http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Wl216eS2ba/Silent_Hill_Pianissimo.html

Or hear it from youtube:

Return to Silent Hill Fan Works