For Silent Hill-related art, music, videos, and more made by fans like you.
Forum rules
We have a dedicated section for Silent Hill modding found here: Silent Hill Modding
For non-Silent Hill fan work please post your work here: Creative Aspirations

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Silent Hill: Alchemilla Mod

Post by Otherworld on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 am

jam6i wrote:I'm pretty sure I heard them say awhile back that the project is done. Unless it's a patch to fix bugs or whatever, Alchemilla Mod is done. The team didn't have the programmers necessary to work in enemies, but not for lack of trying on their part, they put calls out numerous times for potential programmers but I don't think anything came of it. If they put in enemies now without the proper programmers it would completely break the game. Like getting a Z shaped piece in Tetris.

Do you have an lp on your channel jam6i?

jam6i

Post by jam6i on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:50 am

A video walkthrough of Alchemilla Mod? No the only thing I've ever had for it was a video on the music before the OST actually released. There are full video walkthroughs by others though.
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:51 pm

I did everything to put this game to work on my Mac, had to give up. Than, someday, I saw it in my game list on Steam, don't know what I did... It required HalfLife engine only to run and now is running... kinda mysterious game! The hospital is really awesome, just like SH1 but with better graphics, as we dream about. It's a development version, so the game won't work (it does not interact with all itens it should) but is stable yet. I hope they finish this nice job someday! Also I hope to find the english version, this one seems Russian or something strange.

Previous

Return to Silent Hill Fan Works