nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Silent Hill 4 Camhack

Post by nur_ein_tier on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:57 am

CorrosiveTruths put this on YouTube with the following explanation of how he did it:
CorrosiveTruths wrote:I used ARTMoney. I walked back and forth trying to add add, then subtract unknown values to get at the character position. The locations for sh4pc are: X pos: 010A0FE2 and Y pos: 010A0FEA, these are 2-byte integers. Give 'em big changes to knock yourself out of the world.
ImageImageImage

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Silent Hill 4 Camhack

Post by nur_ein_tier on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Bumping this so I can find it more easily. I am nearly done with the SH3 playthrough with camhacks, thinking of trying this out for SH4, especially since SH4 hasn't been heavily camhacked. I have a lot of SH4 saves but goddamn I hate the SH4 PC controls. I will have to try the keyboard. And it's not my controller; my controller works beautifully with all other games, including SH2 and SH3. It's the stupid game itself. It pisses me off. Anyway, will post again if I figure this shit out!
ImageImageImage

Neurotic

Glitch Magnet

Silent Hill 4 Camhack

Post by Neurotic on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Real excited about a SH4 camhack!

nur_ein_tier

SHC Admin

Silent Hill 4 Camhack

Post by nur_ein_tier on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:34 pm

I am trying to get more of the SH3 done, then maybe upload those weekly (instead of daily) so I can have some extra time to figure out wtf I am doing with SH4, since this program is new to me.
ImageImageImage

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Silent Hill 4 Camhack

Post by Otherworld on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:16 am

I think this will be fun because I have never seen any hidden areas inside this game.

Return to Silent Hill 4 Modding