asim1999

Silent hill downpour siren

Post by asim1999 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:47 pm

I've been searching everywhere for a video of the siren but I can't find it.
According to the official wiki there are air raid sirens in the game but I can't find a YouTube video with them,
http://silenthill.wikia.com/wiki/Siren\

If come one would find a video of the sirens in and timestamp it to tell me when they are that would be appreciated
Thanks

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:56 am

The wiki traces the sirens in DP to the police car chases and this the void chases...

asim1999

Post by asim1999 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 am

Otherworld wrote:The wiki traces the sirens in DP to the police car chases and this the void chases...

I am confused. So there re absolutely no air raid sirens like the first games as it does mention that there is a siren in the other world and when he walks over the plank in the monastery

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:50 am

asim1999 wrote:
Otherworld wrote:The wiki traces the sirens in DP to the police car chases and this the void chases...

I am confused. So there re absolutely no air raid sirens like the first games as it does mention that there is a siren in the other world and when he walks over the plank in the monastery

I would have to play the game again, as I do not remember them, but that doesn't mean that they aren't there....

Return to Silent Hill Downpour