Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Silent Hill 4 The Room Help About A Locked Door Question

Post by Oohfakanorus on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Well breezing myself through a Brand New Fear in normal of this game, I am stuck in Building World. A locked door after you run past the half monsters. There is a ghost pinned down.
Hasn't the ghost got the key he asked as after he switched off the PS2 and came in here...
Isn't it? I don't think it's the sort of game you can't get any further if you didn't pick stuff up.
Couldn't find the stun gun everyone mentioned either!
But I'm stuck in Building World with a locked door. I've seen what I need for the cake. But then it could be a different cake.
Could also be another door I forgot about and couldn't find?

Thanks for your help!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

PinentidHead

An old Silent Hill fan old

Post by PinentidHead on Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 pm

This question is here for a while, no help is coming when is about Silent Hill huehuehue! I got stuck a few times in this game, even in the second time. But unlike the previous games, it's not very interesting, I gave up myself. Can't help you either, just wish you luck!

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 pm

If I am not mistaken, you should find a key in the Pet shop.

Oohfakanorus

My Star Sign Is MURDER!

Post by Oohfakanorus on Wed May 17, 2017 3:36 am

I forgot about this thread!
I found out the key to the door was being held by the ghost! But sneakily if you are not careful you might double click and pick the sword up! Then have that all floating up Henry's arse!
Currently, although I haven't played the game for a few weeks, I am now stuck at Wish House with the Flaming Jasper.
It's so harder than how it is on the walkthrough videos!
No results found for oohfakanorus.

Wilsden Hills

Ooh, a sheepie

Post by Wilsden Hills on Sat May 20, 2017 6:08 am

If you're still stuck in Forest world, just run like f... from Jasper and any other ghost, same as always. He's not too much a pain tbh so I tend to save my Swords of Obedience for more deserving tortured souls (namely Cynthia, DeSalvo and Braintree). So then just light ya torch (after soaking it in oil from the can in your laundry room back 'home' to make the flame last longer, of course), fish out the doll parts from the wells (one in each 'section' of the forest, I think maybe one section has two wells?), affix them you-know-where, and head on your way. I find this section the easiest to get through in the second half of the game. Don't forget to lure Eileen into a far opposite corner of your intended next path when you're in the central WIsh House area, then sprint like billio to wherever you're going next. She gets left behind, unmolested by bad guys, and you can quickly and efficiently go about your business without her hampering your progress. Job's a good 'un. I've just finished this section on my current playthrough and the above 'method' works like a charm, as it did last time. Next time I pass this way with Eileen she'll hopefully be resplendent in the most ridiculous nurses 'uniform' ever conceived :brows:
No-one can judge you baby, they don't live your life....

Return to Silent Hill Game Help