Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

MisterY

The lies and the mist are not they,but i

Screenshots

Post by MisterY on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Somebody knows how i can make screenshots in Silent Hill 2?
Demon Slayer

PaulSilentin

Screenshots

Post by PaulSilentin on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:16 am

add game in steam (you can do this with any game)
If you’re playing a game in Valve’s digital distribution platform Steam, you’ve got in-game screenshots sorted. All you need to do is open Steam, then Steam > Settings > In-Game to view the Screenshot shortcut key. This is set to F12 by default, but you can change this if F12 is already mapped in the game you’re playing. You can also configure notifications when a screenshot is taken, as per my previous guide on taking a screenshot with Steam.

>The Secret To Capturing Top Quality Screenshots With Steam
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/secret-cap ... ots-steam/

MisterY

The lies and the mist are not they,but i

Screenshots

Post by MisterY on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:38 am

PaulSilentin wrote:add game in steam (you can do this with any game)
If you’re playing a game in Valve’s digital distribution platform Steam, you’ve got in-game screenshots sorted. All you need to do is open Steam, then Steam > Settings > In-Game to view the Screenshot shortcut key. This is set to F12 by default, but you can change this if F12 is already mapped in the game you’re playing. You can also configure notifications when a screenshot is taken, as per my previous guide on taking a screenshot with Steam.

>The Secret To Capturing Top Quality Screenshots With Steam
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/secret-cap ... ots-steam/

Nice tip, but there's gonna be a problem lol... if i start up steam, my computers shuts down...
is there no other way? kind of program u can download? i really need this for further analysis of the game.
it should be helpfull. and fun ofcourse. if i look for screenshots on the net, i cant find
what i want, so i hope there's is a other possibility. a good progam for this. Thank you.
Demon Slayer

Return to Silent Hill Game Help