Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

Salah Talih

I need SH2 help - Coins puzzle.

Post by Salah Talih on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Good Day :D

As the most of you know, I've recently started playing SH2, and I'm stuck in a section already. :|

I got two of the coins, The old man and the woman's one, (which I don't remember its name) and I've found the room which I should place them in. After reading the puzzle, I've realised that there is a third coin, but I can't find it anywhere!

Can you help me by posting the PERCISE location of the third coin, please?

P.S: I don't know if this matters, but I found Tim's note hanged on a door of the west side apartments. I went down the first floor and looked for a door, and all what I've found was a broken lock door.
Last edited by Salah Talih on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 pm.

Borg

Ghost

Post by Borg on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Well, I think you get one coin after throwing the cans you find in the garbage chute. Then you go outside and find it in the dumpster.

I think that's the one you're missing, I could be wrong though.

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:22 pm

You need the snake coin which is found in a baby carriage that is in the courtyard pool. You need to use the courtyard key to access it.

Salah Talih

Post by Salah Talih on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:46 am

Otherworld wrote:You need the snake coin which is found in a baby carriage that is in the courtyard pool. You need to use the courtyard key to access it.

Oh, yeah! I saw the Courtyard's pool, but I didn't go inside of it, because there was monsters filling the place. Thanks!

Otherworld

I'm going to town either way ...

Post by Otherworld on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 pm

Salah Talih wrote:
Otherworld wrote:You need the snake coin which is found in a baby carriage that is in the courtyard pool. You need to use the courtyard key to access it.

Oh, yeah! I saw the Courtyard's pool, but I didn't go inside of it, because there was monsters filling the place. Thanks!

No problem.

Enjoy.

Return to Silent Hill Game Help