Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

302Resident

SH3 (PC) crouching

Post by 302Resident on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:24 am

I can't find the button to press to crouch in this version. I'm currently playing on Hard Action. People over the internet just ignore the port and reply that you must press R2 in the PS2 version only. Someone help me, I can't find the "crouch" option in the button config either.
"It's being invaded by The Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life." - Harry Mason

Next Fear

Night of Fire!

SH3 (PC) crouching

Post by Next Fear on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 pm

According the the game manual, http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.5880
it's "B", or the right mouse button.

302Resident

SH3 (PC) crouching

Post by 302Resident on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 am

If you meant "B" and "Right mouse". Then it must be the "Ready" option then. Unfortunately when I press them it does not work. What she do only is readying her weapon. Thanks for trying to help though.

EDIT: Ah! I get it now! Somehow the button on the keyboard does not make Heather crouch, but the right click does :) Thx. You were partially helping me too!
"It's being invaded by The Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life." - Harry Mason

Return to Silent Hill Game Help