Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

coldflamedragon

Pyramid Head's Friend

SH2 hyper blaster?

Post by coldflamedragon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm

SH2 is my favorite of the series and I have it played so many time but never unlocked this weapon.I've only read about it, anybody know how to unlock it?

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

SH2 hyper blaster?

Post by Naroon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Lol there's no hyper blaster in this one. There's the Hyper Spray, which I think you unlock by just beating the game once. Then you go to that abandoned motor home with the save sheet in there and it should be laying on the bed or something.

Though the hyperspray is mostly useless unless you power it up by getting a full 10 star playthrough. The more stars you get, the more powerful the spray becomes.

coldflamedragon

Pyramid Head's Friend

SH2 hyper blaster?

Post by coldflamedragon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:54 pm

NarooN wrote:Lol there's no hyper blaster in this one. There's the Hyper Spray, which I think you unlock by just beating the game once. Then you go to that abandoned motor home with the save sheet in there and it should be laying on the bed or something.

Though the hyperspray is mostly useless unless you power it up by getting a full 10 star playthrough. The more stars you get, the more powerful the spray becomes.

I've beat the game way more than once.I only called Hyper Blaster because the page that I read it off of it was worded like that.I didn't know it was called Hyper Spray because I've never even seen it.My bad.

Naroon

Pillman's got a gun!

SH2 hyper blaster?

Post by Naroon on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Lol it's no biggie.

Return to Silent Hill Game Help