Give or get help if you're stuck on a section of one of the games.
Forum rules
Remember to make your thread titles as clear as possible and put the game title in the subject of your help thread when posting!
Examples: "SH2 Cockroach Room" or "SH4 Walter Boss"

302Resident

SH4: Respawning hauntings?

Post by 302Resident on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:24 am

Forgive me if I revived this thread but I know the solution for the asker's question (he might already know it by now.)

Actually.... if you are talking about these ones

If I remember correctly, these hauntings cannot be beaten even by the Holy Candles. They keep reappearing. I know because I've tried to exorcise them many times during a gameplay. They only exist on the wall up on Henry's desk and on the wall up on the shelf in the apartment.

Still, if you have an abundant amount of Holy Candles and Saint Medallions you should kill them to get the two best endings. (Yes, I consider the cleaned apartment room a better ending factor than Eileen being alive :P)
"It's being invaded by The Otherworld. A world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life." - Harry Mason

TheOracleDragon

Silent Hill Cultist

SH4: Respawning hauntings?

Post by TheOracleDragon on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Those hauntings are a pain in the rear at times since they come from out of nowhere when you return. They annoyed me the most since I use my Holy Candles on Eileen and use the Saint Medallion on these minor ones. The good thing to do is search carefully for hidden candles and medallions.

Previous

Return to Silent Hill Game Help