AlchemillaHsospital

2023 will soon be here...

Talk about things of general interest here.
Annin_Tofu

2023 will soon be here...

Post by Annin_Tofu »

I hope y'all have a fantastic start to 2023 when it arrives. Happy New Year. :thumbsup:

Thanks to admin and all of SHC (and even Silent Hill fans everywhere in general) for keeping the faith, and thank you, Konami.

Regards, from thesaunderschild. :medi:
Norus_Rebirthed

Re: 2023 will soon be here...

Post by Norus_Rebirthed »

Happy New Year SHC! :key:
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

It's gonna be interesting to return to Silent Hill, and also the place where RE4 is set. :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

one day i will remember to write 2023 on things. probably someday in 2024.
Xuchilbara

Post by Xuchilbara »

Happy New Year everyone! :robbie:
"Speak.
I am the Crimson One.
The lies and the mist are
not they, but I.
You all know that I am One.
Yes, and the One is I."
- Me, probably
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Thanks, admin. :P
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

I hate to be the downer on everyone's optimism, but it's getting to be physically painful to keep my thoughts and feelings inside. For me, these past few months have been a long string of disappointments coupled with the farcical decay of the world and the loss of life and integral damage due to the intense weather. Either from the blizzard that ravaged the eastern US or the most recent rainstorms that have been hitting the west. It's been a week of winds and downpours over here in Sacramento with no end in near sight.

I recently turned 28, which I considered my "best by..." date, and I really feel like there's not much strength in me left to go forward. My identity feels nonexistent, my emotions are repressed to the point of being unexpressible, hardly anything feels worth working towards.

I'm just so fucking tired of it all.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.
Otherworld

Post by Otherworld »

Happy New Year everyone.
rodox_head wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:29 pm I hate to be the downer on everyone's optimism, but it's getting to be physically painful to keep my thoughts and feelings inside. For me, these past few months have been a long string of disappointments coupled with the farcical decay of the world and the loss of life and integral damage due to the intense weather. Either from the blizzard that ravaged the eastern US or the most recent rainstorms that have been hitting the west. It's been a week of winds and downpours over here in Sacramento with no end in near sight.

I recently turned 28, which I considered my "best by..." date, and I really feel like there's not much strength in me left to go forward. My identity feels nonexistent, my emotions are repressed to the point of being unexpressible, hardly anything feels worth working towards.

I'm just so fucking tired of it all.
Hey rodox_head, I really hope you can seek out some help. It looks like you need some. I hope you'll be able to find some in 2023.
I'm going to town either way.
Annin_Tofu

Post by Annin_Tofu »

Like a lot of single men, I feel lonesome at times. I don't like being single. I feel like I have to find people with learning difficulties to date, as they're the only people who understand me and vice versa. I don't even know where to begin, though.

The reason I don't bother with dating sites is because I think people join them just to take the Mickey, so you are likely to come across women on it that just mess around, and who are not serious or sane. :?

Sometimes, you just have to do it offline. But again, I don't even have the faintest idea where to start.
rodox_head

Post by rodox_head »

Otherworld wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:20 pmHey rodox_head, I really hope you can seek out some help. It looks like you need some. I hope you'll be able to find some in 2023.
I've been working on it, albeit very slowly, but it feels like a sisyphean effort most of the time.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.