Silenthill4life

Is anyone else extremely disappointed with this game??

Post by Silenthill4life on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:38 am

clips7 wrote:
Silenthill4life wrote:
what wrote:I have to say that, personally, I don't care for the idea that Shattered Memories follows the Bad ending. The premises and the character backstories are almost entirely incompatible.

Yeah, I know in SM Harry is married to Dahlia but if SH1 Harry was married to the Dahlia of SH1... :?

I wouldn't be surprised...maybe Dahlia would have used that black magic in the bedroom.... :shock: .... :pirate:

:lol:

predxeno

Post by predxeno on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Personally, the only thing I was disappointed in this game was how incredibly difficult and convoluted it was to unlock all the endings in this game; I can't tell you how many re-runs I had to do to get all of them. Ugh. And it doesn't help that most of the online guides I found were completely unhelpful in getting some of the harder-to-get endings. :(

Silenthill4life

Post by Silenthill4life on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:02 pm

predxeno wrote:Personally, the only thing I was disappointed in this game was how incredibly difficult and convoluted it was to unlock all the endings in this game; I can't tell you how many re-runs I had to do to get all of them. Ugh. And it doesn't help that most of the online guides I found were completely unhelpful in getting some of the harder-to-get endings. :(

Yeah I heard that getting all the endings were difficult. I never bothered lol. I just got the wicked and weak ending on my first playthrough and watched the rest on youtube lol.

Previous

Return to Silent Hill: Shattered Memories