jamesmaria

the doll house

Post by jamesmaria on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 am

REVEAL SPOILER
the dollhouse in the toy store next to the train set i noticed in my most recent playthrought i notice three dolls inside the house a mom, dad, and daughter all wearing clothes that looked like harry Cheryl and dahlia. and i was confused by this at first but the more i thought about it the more it made sense i think that the doll house represents her childhood and the dolls represent her family before Harry's death. and how things probably would be better if the crash never happened
what are your guys thoughts?
"James can fly!"

Lilacatz

Mayor of Silent Hill

the doll house

Post by Lilacatz on Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Wow if somebody could share a snapshot of that...
Yeah that is also a small clue as to what ending is the real one.
[Wouldn't it be cool if the pictures we took in the phone had an option of becoming a real JPG images to save on a memory card. (I'm talking about the wii) Like that game Super Smash Brothers: Brawl, you took photos of the fight and had the option of saving them in a card.]

Jon253

the doll house

Post by Jon253 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm

REVEAL SPOILER
I've noticed the Doll house too, I think I noticed the similarities my first playthrough. Also when Harry sees it he says "Every Girl's Dream" or something like that. I'm guessing it represents her wish that neither the divorce or the crash happens, her idea of a perfect family.

jamesmaria

the doll house

Post by jamesmaria on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:50 pm

im going to play throught the game again today im gonna take it slow look everything see what else i can find
"James can fly!"

Return to Silent Hill: Shattered Memories